4g data toggle

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings->Wireless & networks->Mobile networks->Network Mode. CDMA/LTE means it will connect to 4G (LTE) preferentially, and if it isn't available, it'll fall back to 3G (CDMA). If you don't want the phone to connect to 4G, then click on CDMA only. Is that what you're asking?

I'm not sure if there's a toggle widget that will do this for you. I use Power Controls, a customizable toggle bar with an option to go directly to that menu screen.

If you're looking for a way to turn all mobile data on or off go to Settings->Data manager->Data enabled. Power Controls does have a nice toggle to do this.

Reactions: edoublediz

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks that is what I was looking for! It would be nice to have a toggle for this.

I believe the closest we'll get is a shortcut that takes you straight to that option. :(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

tismydroid

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the closest and easiest I have come across is 4G toggle which only takes you to the settings where you can switch to CDMA only. I also have set up in my notification pull down Notification Toggle where all I have to do is pull down my notification bar and along the top I have quick toggles for Wi-Fi, data, volume, brightness, and the 4G app. You can customize Notification Toggle to add the toggles you want and one app. That way no matter what I'm doing, I don't have to go to my home screens just to toggle something off or on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781