ICS Downloading

mikey3861

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
We have three Razr Maxx in the family, my wife's received ICS yesterday and mine and my son's have not got it yet. We're in NC.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Louisiana as well but still no update. Does anyone know how the xt910 is updated? I assume Verizon doesn't do it. Maybe it comes straight from motorola?

BlueAndGold17

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm in Louisiana as well but still no update. Does anyone know how the xt910 is updated? I assume Verizon doesn't do it. Maybe it comes straight from motorola?

Verizon has nothing to do with the update. It comes straight from Motorola.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
1am, huh? Ugh, fun times indeed! Glad you got them though!

Your G-1 first look video today was great! I love that you can add Folders to the Home screen and put stuff in it like your games. Sweet!

Im in NC too Wrightsville Beach to be exact and no update here.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
We have three Razr Maxx in the family, my wife's received ICS yesterday and mine and my son's have not got it yet. We're in NC.

I'm in NC and I have no ICS :banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

nicholasdejohn

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm in CT and I haven't gotten anything yet. However, I have only had my phone for about a month and a half as I use to be with AT&T.

Do you think the short ownership time will have something to do with me not getting ICS yet?

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm in CT and I haven't gotten anything yet. However, I have only had my phone for about a month and a half as I use to be with AT&T.

Do you think the short ownership time will have something to do with me not getting ICS yet?

Nope

Sent from my Razr Maxx dripping ICS all over the floor

leesrt

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
When you download ics does it leave your free apps in place that were downloaded from google apps?
I know previous upgrades only kept your paid for apps.

Also, does it keep your screen app/widget layout or will you have to redo that? I usually take pics of my current set up so I remember how I had it laid out.

Sent via mental telepathy.

rpsilva1995

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey I checked to the update and it still says checking for updates. And not your phone is up to date.. is that a good sign

Sent from my DROID RAZR