[ICS] Screenshot for Razr Maxx

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I have a few planted aquariums and I have to dose fertilizers on a schedule. I have crap for memory retention so I have to rely on Google calendar/tasks for menial reminders.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
2uja2yra.jpg

Something new I am working on. This is just a beta phase. Each section has a hotspot. The clock brings up alarm clock plus' nap/alarm mode. The battery brings up the stock battery usage. Each missed call, text, and mail (Gmail) icon is accurate and clicking on them brings up their respective feature. More to come folks...

And FYI, the total time of learning how to do this, getting ideas, and implementation took approximately 7ish hours, if not more...

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Second attempt. All icons are hotspots enabled for their respective features. Dock has two icons at the bottom. One for my frequent use apps, another for the app drawer. Battery I con is static and dock can be hidden with a simple swipe up.

pu6avasu.jpg

danu6ugy.jpg

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

dubfish34

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Braden, I didn't know you were into programming and coding. Good stuff, man. Let me know when you're ready to test some of your builds. Being that your tutorial got me into the world of root in the first place, the least I could do is help out and I like the minimalist look anyway.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Braden, I didn't know you were into programming and coding. Good stuff, man. Let me know when you're ready to test some of your builds. Being that your tutorial got me into the world of root in the first place, the least I could do is help out and I like the minimalist look anyway.

mpxZf.jpg

i didn't create the code, i just created the layout. THIS GUY deserves all the credit. man is a genius. check out his thread, im still amazed at what his one app can do. but thank s for the props ;)

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Trying to decide if I like the white layout. If only I could easily invert my current setup I'd switch back to the black wallpaper...

ugu4aguh.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
That is pure sex, sir. Well done.

Did a DPI change. Much more pleasing on the eyes IMO.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354689510274.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354689510274.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 17

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781