Volume problem after using Google+ Hangout

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Every time I video chat with my wife on G+, after closing the chat, the volume on my phone is next to nothing. I can't hear alarms, ring tones, nothing. Changing the settings doesn't fix it. I have to do the faux battery pull reset to fix the problem. Major bug. Maybe ICS will fix it but it's damned annoying. Anyone else?

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Every time I video chat with my wife on G+, after closing the chat, the volume on my phone is next to nothing. I can't hear alarms, ring tones, nothing. Changing the settings doesn't fix it. I have to do the faux battery pull reset to fix the problem. Major bug. Maybe ICS will fix it but it's damned annoying. Anyone else?

I noticed that too and have to restart the phone to go back to normally. I use google talk now

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a similar problem. It happened once before and a restart fixed it. I dont remember hanging out.

Last night I tried to do a hangout but couldn't hear anything. Now I'm not getting any sound from rings or notifications. Regardless of setting. Even the volume rocker makes no sound when adjusting ring volume.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2