Fortune: Apple's iPhone is no longer Verizon's bestseller

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone is a fantastic device. But most Android's on the market are.........Fantastic'-er'. Love my DROID Razr Maxx, and kind of take some enjoyment in watching iPhone users getting confused on how to do simple tasks. (saving pictures from text or email, searching within an app, etc..)

jdazzle

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My mom lost her bb and the Verizon guy talked her into buying an IPhone. Dude it took her two weeks to figure out how to stop emailing me and text me instead.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Old news been out for awhile. Second vzw has been pushing droids more then iPhone. But I bet thus fall vzw will go back to pushing the iphone5

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Old news been out for awhile. Second vzw has been pushing droids more then iPhone. But I bet thus fall vzw will go back to pushing the iphone5

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Of course they will. It's about selling the best, and at the time most expensive, phone the carrier has. It's all about the $$$.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX with ICS using Android Central Forums

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Another analyst (cannacord, i believe) released their own channel-check report and said that the 4s is still the top phone at verizon, with the RAZR second and nexus third.

Take anything an analyst says with a grain of salt. Its almost always accompanied by an ulterior motive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
And deservedly so, in my honest opinion. The iPhone is just not keeping pace.
Exactly it's a 3G phone in a 4G world the IPhone is way behind the times. It also needs a bigger screen to keep up, not sure what Apple was thinking when it came out with the 4S. I'm sure however when the IPhone 5 does finally surface its going to be loaded up with a lot of new goodies. I'm hearing it's going to have a metal screen of some kind.

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Exactly it's a 3G phone in a 4G world the IPhone is way behind the times. It also needs a bigger screen to keep up, not sure what Apple was thinking when it came out with the 4S. I'm sure however when the IPhone 5 does finally surface its going to be loaded up with a lot of new goodies. I'm hearing it's going to have a metal screen of some kind.

That's why I jumped to the sgs3 from my iPhone 4s.

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

They were thinking money. I have a feeling that iPhone users are more willing to pay full retail for an upgrade than Android or BB users. They seem accustomed to paying high prices to begin with.

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I had a 3GS and then the iPhone 4. I hated them. The battery life was dismal at best. I left and actually went to Sprint and got an EVO. It was my first Android and I was so impressed with all the things I could suddenly do. Never looked back. Went from EVO to EVO 3D, then to Rezound and now to a Maxx. After using Android phones, I couldn't see EVER going back to an iOS device.

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I had a 3GS and then the iPhone 4. I hated them. The battery life was dismal at best. I left and actually went to Sprint and got an EVO. It was my first Android and I was so impressed with all the things I could suddenly do. Never looked back. Went from EVO to EVO 3D, then to Rezound and now to a Maxx. After using Android phones, I couldn't see EVER going back to an iOS device.

Dismal battery life on the iPhone 4... seriously!! I've had the OG Droid, DINC, DroidX, and the Maxx as well as the iPhone 4. The Maxx and the iPhone 4 are close in battery life... any other Android device I've had or used don't even compare when speaking of battery.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

...what were you doing with your phone? Before I switched to Android permanently I had an iPhone 4, and the only device I've had that has come close in battery life is the Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty