Still no ice cream

mgindi26

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well it's the 27th and still no update here in New York City. This is VZW's #1 market, I don't know how the update can still be unavailable?
Come on big red we want our ics!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Liljoepr

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Check for updates is not available at this time. That's what I'm getting since 7am (I'm in PA btw). Rebooted my phone and checked again and it said the same thing. Hopefully we'll start getting the update today.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Is it Christmas yet... is it, is it, IS IT, IS IT?????

No, it's not... just be patient and it will come... more than likely it will finally come when you stop checking your phone for updates. And more than likely you will see it announced on AC's Blog page first, even before you get the OTA, and then you will be even more impatient. :p

Reactions: jroc

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Check for updates is not available at this time. That's what I'm getting since 7am (I'm in PA btw). Rebooted my phone and checked again and it said the same thing. Hopefully we'll start getting the update today.

I was getting that message yesterday afternoon, now its back to your device is up to date.
:(

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Not to beat a dead horse, but location doesn't matter on this one.
You'll know when it's available, because news outlets are gonna go for massive click grabs with (another) official-looking title on their article. *looks at Droid Life*

BlueAndGold17

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
Well it's the 27th and still no update here in New York City. This is VZW's #1 market, I don't know how the update can still be unavailable?
Come on big red we want our ics!

Don't hold your breathe for ICS. Some reports say we won't see ICS until sometime in Q3(July1st)

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Don't hold your breathe for ICS. Some reports say we won't see ICS until sometime in Q3(July1st)

Seeing how they sent end of soak test surveys yesterday or the day before ...its a good bet that some won't see until July.

Now would be a good time for those who never registered on Motorola forums to be in tests like this to do so. Cuz basically...if no major issues pop up...what folks tested in the soak test will be the ota. So the only thing that happens really is soak testers get the ota early.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay