Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Still no ice cream

Well it's the 27th and still no update here in New York City. This is VZW's #1 market, I don't know how the update can still be unavailable?
    Come on big red we want our ics!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Still no ice cream

Nothing here in Jersey either; still waiting patiently.

nothing here in socal either!

Nothing in Michigan yet....either!!

Nothing up here in Oregon either.

my maxx skipped ICS and Jelly Bean- Im running Key Lime Pie

nothing in Indiana, but i thought it was rolling out Thursday?

Check for updates is not available at this time. That's what I'm getting since 7am (I'm in PA btw). Rebooted my phone and checked again and it said the same thing. Hopefully we'll start getting the update today.

Nothing in Kentucky

Nothing here in Western Mass, this is starting to be really frustrating :-/

Nothing in NY. My patience is gone!

I'm in PA and I can check for updates.. I have no patience when I know something is coming and I cant get it

Is it Christmas yet... is it, is it, IS IT, IS IT?????

No, it's not... just be patient and it will come... more than likely it will finally come when you stop checking your phone for updates. And more than likely you will see it announced on AC's Blog page first, even before you get the OTA, and then you will be even more impatient.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
    Thanked by:
    jroc 

Nothing in Utah. I am ok with eating ice cream for breakfast so dish it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Liljoepr View Post
    Check for updates is not available at this time. That's what I'm getting since 7am (I'm in PA btw). Rebooted my phone and checked again and it said the same thing. Hopefully we'll start getting the update today.
    I was getting that message yesterday afternoon, now its back to your device is up to date.

ROM
    Gingerbread 2.3

Nothing here RIGHT outside Boston... #2 Verizon market

One Man Wolfpack

Global Posts
    1,001 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Not to beat a dead horse, but location doesn't matter on this one.
    You'll know when it's available, because news outlets are gonna go for massive click grabs with (another) official-looking title on their article. *looks at Droid Life*

Quote Originally Posted by mgindi26 View Post
    Well it's the 27th and still no update here in New York City. This is VZW's #1 market, I don't know how the update can still be unavailable?
    Come on big red we want our ics!

Don't hold your breathe for ICS. Some reports say we won't see ICS until sometime in Q3(July1st)

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

CT is a barren wasteland also.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndGold17 View Post
    Don't hold your breathe for ICS. Some reports say we won't see ICS until sometime in Q3(July1st)

Seeing how they sent end of soak test surveys yesterday or the day before ...its a good bet that some won't see until July.

Now would be a good time for those who never registered on Motorola forums to be in tests like this to do so. Cuz basically...if no major issues pop up...what folks tested in the soak test will be the ota. So the only thing that happens really is soak testers get the ota early.

What does this button d

Nothing here in DC yet, either.

Q3?! isn't this all false advertising, plus roll out according to Verizon started the 22nd. Well, its the 27th and were all pretty disappointed at the total disregard

If they do release the OTA today you probably won't see it until later tonight or early in the morning.

I got the message that I was getting it and didn't see it until I got up the next morning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXXimum

Quote Originally Posted by thybrutalthrone View Post
    Q3?! isn't this all false advertising, plus roll out according to Verizon started the 22nd. Well, its the 27th and were all pretty disappointed at the total disregard
    Right now, I wouldn't believe anything Verizon has to say about the rollout. The update comes straight from Motorola. Some reports that I'm getting is that we won't see ICS in June. It's likely right now we will see it sometime in July.

Quote Originally Posted by thybrutalthrone View Post
    Technically...since some ppl not in the soak test got it on Saturday....its not. As long as I can remember, every user never got an update all at the exact same time.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast