Razr/Maxx OTA details

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
A Moto soak tester asked VZW and got the ok to pass this along:

I just asked and I am allowed to share this from Verizon. VZW is rolling it out in batches of 100-200k a night, the system rolls it out in no particular order. The option to pull will be available within the week, the system rolls them out through out the day. It is here, it is coming quickly, patience, please.

At this time checking for updates WILL DO NOTHING but agravate you.

I keep telling my son to be patient! (He's not!)

Dovahkiin

One Man Wolfpack
Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
A Moto soak tester asked VZW and got the ok to pass this along:

I just asked and I am allowed to share this from Verizon. VZW is rolling it out in batches of 100-200k a night, the system rolls it out in no particular order. The option to pull will be available within the week, the system rolls them out through out the day. It is here, it is coming quickly, patience, please.

At this time checking for updates WILL DO NOTHING but agravate you.

I keep telling my son to be patient! (He's not!)

That "within the week" phrase is rustling my jimmies. VZW and every OEM need to stop using it. After one week, they seem to use it again out of spite. At this point, I'd prefer if they just said "soon."

Last edited:

chris06ob

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol I'm so sick of this ! I wish Phil or one of the other writers here would do a scathing editorial aboutt vzw and moto and this PR nightmare(ok not really nightmare) but these stupid release timeliness and then saying oh its rolling out on the 22nd, OH no just kidding its in testing, OH syke its ready to roll out but only to a select number of testers, oh wait just kidding again its delayed but u guys should have it "within the week" WTF! Just fracking give it to us already!

Ps. I realize this was just one big run on sentence. Sorry typing on my phone at work on my 15 min break while trying to also eat and smoke cigs :)

vlok16

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'll believe this when I see it, have no faith in VZW when it comes to this stuff. This is also unconfirmed just like all the other rumors on these forums. We've been hearing "within a week" or the like for so long now that I can't even be bothered with listening any more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22