Orange Triangle in Notification Bar

ArtieTheOneManParty

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I just upgraded from the Razr to the Maxx, and now every few hours or so, I get the orange triangle in the notification bar. It says "sign in error for xxx@gmail.com". when you open it, a box pops up and says "Google sign-in". It then says "You entered the wrong password or your account has changed. Please re-enter your password."

Everything appears to be working fine on my phone, I still get email, etc. I don't know what app is causing this, and I haven't changed my google password. Gmail, twitter, facebook, and skype all seem to be fine.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't have ICS but I got this the other day and fixed it. Go in to your settings and look at your Google account you should find one app that isn't syncing correctly go in to the app management and wipe its data. After that open the app and have it authenticate with your Google account again. I did that and it hasn't showed up since after like four days of getting it off and on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: kandrelly

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem i had to do factory reset to fix it.

That would work but I would try just clearing the one problem app first. Basically the app should be the only problem clearing all the apps and settings will fix it but is over kill.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!!! That damned triangle was seriously irritating me. Google + was the culprit, but no longer.
The only thing better on this Friday would be some I C S.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12