Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Phadunkin
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Instagram not compatible?

Hello all,
    I was wondering if Instagram is working for anyone who just upgraded to ICS.. For some reason I can't download the app through play store. It says "app is not compatible with your device", Is anyone else having this issue too?

T

Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Instagram not compatible?

Try restarting your phone. I had an issue with Chrome earlier and a reboot fixed it.

Instagram is having issues across both android and ios its not just razrs they were down for like 15 hours and are still having issues I think it's their servers or something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

As of about half an hour ago it appears everything is back to normal. Don't take my word for it though. It still may hiccup.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

yeah no luck here yet. It still says the app is incompatible with my device I already tried reboot but same message appears on play store..

Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ROM
    .215 Leak

Quote Originally Posted by chris06ob View Post
    Instagram is having issues across both android and ios its not just razrs they were down for like 15 hours and are still having issues I think it's their servers or something.

Yep I tried logging in early this morning after updating to ICS and it wouldn't work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts

Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. I failed to mention it earlier that I did this and it worked. Sorry guys.

how will people be able to see what starbucks drink I bought today!!!!!!!!!
    Droid Razr Maxx Owner.
    bradenfontaine likes this.

Mines working

It compatible with almost all the device. Use market enabler or unlocker app. Or use "Real apk leacher" to fix this issue.

http://www.thespicygadgematics.com/2...cannot-be.html

Sent from Taptalk. Please excuse my brevity.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

This is my screenshot I can't even download and I don't want to root my phone either hopefully they fix this soon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Instagram not compatible?-screenshot_2012-07-01-00-32-08.jpg  
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

edit: Never mind I fixed the issue.. I just downloaded the app from play store through the computer and it automatically downloaded on my phone weird though how it wouldn't let me do it directly from the play store on my phone.. Oh well problem solved.
    Thanked by:

I purchased a Razr today and it will not download Instagram. Any help? market enabler? What specific type of "market enabler" am I looking for?
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Quote Originally Posted by DzBoyz View Post
    I purchased a Razr today and it will not download Instagram. Any help? market enabler? What specific type of "market enabler" am I looking for?
    try and see if you can download it through your computer from play.google.com
    it will automatically download to your phone after signing in

let me know if it works! it worked for me
    Android Addict

ROM
    Stock rooted 4.1.2 JB

Although I'm using a Bionic with 4.0.4, I could not download it this morning but I was just able to. Looks like the Play Store may still have a few lingering issues.
    @Android_Lee
    Galaxy Note III
    KitKat 4.4 Stock
    Nexus 5
    KitKat 4.4 Stock
    Nexus 7
    KitKat 4.4 Stock Rooted

When i tried to download instagram on my device it said the same thing. I simply just go to my camera setting and reset my camera resolution to its highest, and then I was able to upload instagram I hope it help
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,233 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

It is your superior phones way of saying you are better than this...

sent from the fingers of a Mad Man
    If i have ever helped you, please do not forget to hit Thanks

If you ever have any questions about rooting we have written up a nice little thread HERE, please read this and post if you have any questions.

If you need directions on how to clear your Cache, i have a write up HERE

You're just upgrading to ics?...

Im a pretty heavy instagram user and have had no problems.... It's probably something that will be fixed shortly..

Instagram seems to work on almost any phone.

Kenn
    I had the same problem but after reading your posts I did the same thing by downloading it online... Thanks Mate

I cant download to my Samsung Transform? And the Market Unlocker isnt available anymore?
    Also it wont let me download from my computer either. It says it is only compatible with my old phone, which i dont have anymore. And it wont even give me the option to click my Transform to download it there.

It still cannot be work. Although computer said the same things

Unhappy Instagram

I have a android tablet right and everytime I try to download instagram it says its not compatible with my device my sister told me u have have to transfer it from a computer theres a video on youtube to do it but u need a computer and im at the library I cant do it but is there another way?

- - - Updated - - -

yes it always happen to me

I have a google nexus tablet and when i get on the app store and search for instagram it doesn't come up