USB charging doesn't work with ICS

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
My USB cable with my PC works just fine to charge or move files to my SD card... and I've been using ICS for over a week now.

rcbjr2

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the "connect for charging only" option seems to be missing? Now it's only Mass Storage, Media Device, and Camera. Is there any way to get the "charging only" option back? I connect to USB at the office but just want to use it for charging because I'm concerned our systems might tried to encrypt my USB card. I could plug it into the wall I suppose, but I've been using this setup for years, and this way the phone sits right next to my monitor. Thx.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the "connect for charging only" option seems to be missing? Now it's only Mass Storage, Media Device, and Camera. Is there any way to get the "charging only" option back? I connect to USB at the office but just want to use it for charging because I'm concerned our systems might tried to encrypt my USB card. I could plug it into the wall I suppose, but I've been using this setup for years, and this way the phone sits right next to my monitor. Thx.

Yep. Noticed that. Mine still charges but I liked the option to select charging only after using it in mass storage. I felt like it was a safer way to eject the plug. Oh well. No issues with it so far.

Message brought to you by the amazing Droid Razr Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21