ICS and random screen awake

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
My maxx has started randomly waking up after the ICS update. I'll just be sitting there and boom...it's awake. I'm not rooted, I've powered down and up a few times, soft restarted twice...any ideas? Anyone else having this issue?

b0btech

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone? I'm still waiting on response also . Mine seems to happen just randomly and I'll look at my phone and it'll be on , and it will not shut off ever.

from MY SIII in sunny FL.

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I called Verizon and they sent me another phone running GB. I won't get ICS until they fix it for good...so for now, i'm loving me some good ole' GB.

Ouch...it's a Razr, Maxx.

dj hidroid

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I turned my screen off the other day and put it on the bed then noticed it turn on and back off really quick but it hasn't turned on and stayed on like mentioned by the o.p.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine has done it just a few times that i know of. I caught it once and noticed it was switching from 3g to 4g. I'm in a weak 4g area and normally only have 1 or 2 bars with occasional drops back to 3 g. Whether this is a factor i don't know but it seems plausible. Others have reported it does not occur unless connected to wifi.

Sent from my Verizon 4G RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome