What's a good battery widget for ICS?
    I was using Circle Battery widget because it can show my battery level percentage in 1 number increments, unlike 10 number increments like a lot of the other widgets.
    Unfortunately, the ability to view your battery stats from the widget no longer works.
    I tried downloading other battery widgets, but they only had the ability to show my battery percentage in 10 number increments.
    I'm looking for a good replacement.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    07-01-2012 11:54 AM
    Badass Battery Monitor!
    1% increments, also tells you what apps are using the battery, App Sucker!
    07-01-2012 12:00 PM
    Battery Monitor Pro. The only battery Monitor I use.

Sent from Razr Maximus
    07-01-2012 12:11 PM
    Battery circle. 1% increments. and uses very little resourses.
    07-01-2012 01:46 PM
    Badass Battery Monitor!
    1% increments, also tells you what apps are using the battery, App Sucker!
    Downloaded it. Is there a way to view the stock battery info from this app. On screen time from app says that I've had my screen on today for 32s. Stock battery app says it's been on for 1 h 32 s, which is correct.

07-01-2012 02:06 PM
    Downloaded it. Is there a way to view the stock battery info from this app. On screen time from app says that I've had my screen on today for 32s. Stock battery app says it's been on for 1 h 32 s, which is correct.

The screen time via the app vs the stock meter are dependant from the time you installed the app.

Sent from Razr Maximus
    leroybrute likes this.
    07-01-2012 02:14 PM
    The screen time via the app vs the stock meter are dependant from the time you installed the app.

Sent from Razr Maximus
    Still can't get it to display the screen on time correctly. I've been using my phone over an hour since installing the app.
    Here's a comparison between it and the stock battery app readings.

07-01-2012 04:59 PM
    I'm still using Battery Indicator Pro... works just fine and give me 1% changes.
    07-01-2012 05:09 PM
    I'm still using Battery Indicator Pro... works just fine and give me 1% changes.
    I second this

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums.
    07-01-2012 05:56 PM
    Still can't get it to display the screen on time correctly. I've been using my phone over an hour since installing the app.
    Here's a comparison between it and the stock battery app readings. Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

restart you phone, or plug it into the charger for 5 minutes. afterwards they both should read the same time.
    07-01-2012 06:11 PM
    which one of these require the least amount of ram? that badass battery monitor is really badass when it comes to consuming ram. 32mb >_<
    12-12-2012 07:41 AM
    which one of these require the least amount of ram? that badass battery monitor is really badass when it comes to consuming ram. 32mb >_<
    I use Battery Indicator Pro and my App info says it uses a total of 2.56MB.
    12-12-2012 07:45 AM
    Battery Widget Pro wins in Memory and CPU consumption. Minimal at best.

12-12-2012 10:04 AM
    I use Battery Widget? Reborn! (Beta) Great app with no battery drain at all.
    Has just about all you'll need in a battery widget and then some.
    12-12-2012 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD