Please advise, my calendar entries are gone after ICS

newstorm2guy

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
I am a heavy calendar user and I like to keep my old appointments and other personal meetings on my phone. I didn't like the previous stock app so Ive been using the touch calendar. I have appointments and details going back for years...the way I liked it. Well now, after the update yesterday, no appointments show up past 30 days. Luckily, they're still there in my google calendar cloud but i want to be able to see/search past 30 days directly on my Maxx. Any ideas, please? Thank you.

Luteplayers

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
The update defaulted to phone calendar, go onto settings and tell it to use your Google calendar. I had the same problem and that fixed it.

newstorm2guy

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
The update defaulted to phone calendar, go onto settings and tell it to use your Google calendar. I had the same problem and that fixed it.

I still can't seem to get it to work still. I've uninstalled touch calendar, I even bought and returned business calendar but none of my appointments past May 30 show up in any of those calendars. I must be missing something......plus its driving me nuts now.

Smudgie

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I wrote a similar post a few days ago. I actually noticed this a few days before I downloaded the ICS update. I did a google search and read that past dates (excluding repeating events) will only show up for 30 days prior to the current date. The only way I have found to work around this was to open google calendar and save it under a bookmark. Then when I need to check out a past event I go into my browser and access google calendar that way. I am also a heavy calendar user with years worth of events and need to look into past events all of the time. I wish that I could go back further than 30 days which would be much easier. Hopefully with an update at some point in the future. Let me know if you have found an easier way to fix this issue. Thanks

Reactions: newstorm2guy

newstorm2guy

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I wrote a similar post a few days ago. I actually noticed this a few days before I downloaded the ICS update. I did a google search and read that past dates (excluding repeating events) will only show up for 30 days prior to the current date. The only way I have found to work around this was to open google calendar and save it under a bookmark. Then when I need to check out a past event I go into my browser and access google calendar that way. I am also a heavy calendar user with years worth of events and need to look into past events all of the time. I wish that I could go back further than 30 days which would be much easier. Hopefully with an update at some point in the future. Let me know if you have found an easier way to fix this issue. Thanks

Thanks for confirming. I cant believe there's not another way around this. The info is there and stored on googles calendar cloud, why cant it sync with the phone. It worked great 2 days ago and after ICS, its unavailable. Maybe there will be another calendar app that will go back further. I tried looking on it on the browser but it was so much harder to see and I couldn't seach for things.

weilmd

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I've "lost" my phone calendar events older than 30 days too. Have you found any real solution? (they're still available online)

Chatterng

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I too use a LOT of my old calendar information. I lost lots of months of medical notes on my Blackberry due to the same thing. At least for the tip on bookmarking the app on the web, I can find the old stuff. Ridiculous!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney