Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stock email client: Always show pix

For some reason, in all the droids I've had even now ICS, whenever I press "Always Show Pictures" it seems that every time I open from those senders, I have to do it again. anyone else have this problem?

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Default Re: Stock email client: Always show pix

no but i wish there was an option in the gmail app that would let me do it for all senders without having to go through each email i get and click it. i realized after the ICS update that all of the ones i had set to display had reset to not display
    Recent convert from Blackberry...never going back to anything else but Droid
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Each email that comes in says 1) show pictures then 2) Always show pictures from this sender but never happens. Having frequent senior moments

Yup..seeing the same behavior. Somehow the stock email app does not like to show pictures from senders.
    The settings for this under general are also downright non-descriptive with a click on the "ask to show pictures" displaying the thoroughly useless popup " show pictures cleared"
    Very disapointing behavior from my the default mail client.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup..seeing the same behavior. Somehow the stock email app does not like to show pictures from senders.
    The settings for this under general are also downright non-descriptive with a click on the "ask to show pictures" displaying the thoroughly useless popup " show pictures cleared"
    Very disapointing behavior from my the default mail client.