Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wallpapers

I like to have a selection of static wallpapers, along with a few live ones. There are a zillion wallpapers on the play store. But it seems like a lot of the free ones require data or other intrusive access, which shouldn't be needed for a library of pictures. Which make me suspect they are installing more than just pictures. No thanks. I'd gladly pay a couple bucks for good ones. I did for my Galactic Core live paper, for instance. But there is no way to filter for paid wallpapers that I can see. Paid LIVE, yes, but when you apply that filter you get games, too. I *KNOW* Google can make a better filter than that!

Does anyone have suggestions? Scenics are good, with a lot of large areas of single tones. Like beaches, mountains, skylines, etc. I tend to lose icons against complex backgrounds.

Try zedge.com. Might be easiest to access it from your desktop first. Tons of wallpapers and ringtones, and as far as I can tell, you won't have to download any other crap with them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,337 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Wallpapers

you can always google what image you would like to use as a wallpaper from your phone. When you find the image, push and hold on the image and then select save image.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

I'll second B. Diddy on Zedge. I only discovered it yesterday and it is aces, especially since you can pull tones and wallpaper down on your PC and then just copy them to whatever folders you keep them in on your phone.

Wallbase and zedge. Wallbase is my favorite.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks for the suggestions! I will check them out. Much appreciated!