- 3 Posts
A few issues after ICS update.....can anyone advise
First.....I did update and factory reset.
My problems are.....
1) my group messaging is all messed up. All contacts are not recieving messages. ANy ideas what this could be?
2) I tried doing the screenshot and it won't work.
3) My universal inbox seems to be gone. Is that no longer there or can I just not find it.
Thanks in advance for input
- 07-09-2012, 08:53 AM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: A few issues after ICS update.....can anyone advise
1) Network? Mine works fine
2) HOLD volume down and power button. Takes about a second. You should get the audible sound and a flash on the screen.
3) Go to the mail app and tap the word "inbox". A context window will appear and you can select the inbox you want. One of those options should be the "Combined View".
- 07-09-2012, 04:11 PM #4