Continuous photo shooting app

briang00

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Love the Maxx but hate the phone. My Fascinate had the best camera I had on any phone and it rivaled some point and shoots. The specific feature of the phone that I miss is the continuous shooting mode. So it would take continuous pix of say my son swinging on a rope swing until he jumps in the lake, then have all the frames on one picture, so it would show him swinging from point A to point B all in the same photo. Loved that feature. Anyone know of a photo/camera app that does the same?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't mean to make you feel dumb, but did you simply look for continuous shooting apps in the google play store before asking? I did that and found at least a couple.

Beating a lot of point and shoots isn't hard to do. They aren't exactly high end photography tools. But yeah, the camera isn't the best. The iPhone has a better camera.

briang00

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I found some apps but none of them (the ones I found) did what I wanted. They didnt put all the photos together into one picture. They gave me 10 different shots of my son doing something, not one shot with 10 versions of my son, if that makes sense.

JerakisM

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if it's different on ICS, since I don't have the update yet :( and people have mentioned better pictures. But the stock camera app has a multi-shot capability. Just hit your menu button and pick the picture of the mountain. You have 4 different shot modes: Single, Panorama, Multi-shot & Timer.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Fast Burst Camera from the market works pretty well for me.

Message brought to you by the amazing Droid Razr Maxx

eljedo

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't think anyone is actually reading your post at all, and/or insinuating you are dumb and then just posting burst apps which take a bunch of pictures in a row, thats ridiculously rude and unhelpful.

I have an old international Galaxy S, but I don't have that feature, do you think it was specific to the Fascinate? I can see how something that stitched them all together would make a great shot in the right circumstances. I can find nothing like that in any of my searches, but let me know if you do find something - its a bit of a niche but a really cool idea.

TitoRoE

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I have Action Snap and Pudding Camera... does something like that...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

PeninaD

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
If you got the ICS update, you already have multi-shot functionality in the camera app. Click on the framed mountain, and you can also chose panorama and timer, besides multi-shot.

atlantar6

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
It might help if you post a picture from your Fascinate. I've never seen a camera do that.

To the person who said people are being rude....relax dude.

It doesn't help when he starts the post with "love the Maxx, hate the phone" and then talks about the camera?

Then he goes into one feature he misses and calls it "continuous shooting mode", but is that plus stitching plus superimposing?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I found some apps but none of them (the ones I found) did what I wanted. They didnt put all the photos together into one picture. They gave me 10 different shots of my son doing something, not one shot with 10 versions of my son, if that makes sense.

Ah, yeah, now I see. I've seen those kind of shots, but not since 35mm days - someone sold a single use camera that put four shots on a frame. Sadly no, there don't seem to be any apps like that. Photoshop anyone? Thats going to be painful though.

Sorry, not much help here.

briang00

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
This is what I was talking about. I already know about the modes on the Maxx.

Attachments

• continuous pic.jpg
    continuous pic.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 29

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699