LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The phone can tell if guys use it to take pictures of themselves half naked in the bathroom, and if they do, it takes away features that are normally available. So knowing that, I would never, ever do that again and you should be fine.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Very true. Bottom half would be disconcerting. I think the only way to disable or enable data is with the toggle at the top of the "Data Usage" screen in the settings. I looked all over and can't find anywhere that just says "Data Saver". Seems like if there was that option, it ought to be in the "Data Usage" section...

Reactions: d.meyer

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
holy shiz! 1368 things waiting on it. That's odd. I have gone through everywhere I can think in my menu's and i'm just not seeing a data saver option. I thought I saw one like a week ago, but I can't find it now. Maybe it's one of those weird locations they chose to put it.

PeteK01

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
Just a shot in the dark..but

Settings
Under "Wireless & Networks" tap "More..."
Tap Mobile Networks

Is the "Data Enabled" option Checked?

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
That's a good point. But on his screenshot, it's showing 4G is enabled.

You know how in the Data options you can set the cap, and set warnings and how each app uses data is all broken down? Maybe that's the new, more involved "Data Saver"? I don't know......but maybe they chose to make it more involved than just checking a box. That's the only thing I can think of.

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, I can't find anything on how to turn off Data Saver on ICS. The only option I see is in Play Store > Settings > Uncheck "Update over Wi-Fi only" , but I seriously doubt that is the solution to your problem.

Your best bet would be to just connect to Wi-Fi to upload for now until more documentation on the matter surfaces.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
As for the original problem, I've noticed two things that try to Auto upload and has settings to disable auto uploads if that's what you prefer. MotoCast Settings in the My Gallery or Google+.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca