Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
My kids "other" phone is my ex HTC trophy..even disconnected it still plays games and loads stuff over wifi...go figure. But of course they want whatever I am holding at the moment.

That phone was never naked and had an incipio sylacrylic case...love that case. Wish they had for Max.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: bradenfontaine

4xxblessed

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I also have the holster/case from Verizon. I do to use the holster though because I carry it in my purse. I tried going naked so I could easily fit it into the car dock but found it to be too slippery without the case. For my home dock, it still fits with the case on.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Naked as a jay bird. I always rock my phones that way. Somehow I think I might be less careful if I put a case on it. Maybe a false sense of security.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Naked as a jay bird. I always rock my phones that way. Somehow I think I might be less careful if I put a case on it. Maybe a false sense of security.

no you are probably right because i am less careful with mine while it is in its case and has a screen protector.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I use the VZW silicon case. I can't have the phone naked because I am way too gentle with it. Without a case I won't want to put the phone down in fear that it will get scuffed.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm running the most awesome case EVER! ;)

I got the Cruzer Lite case for my Maxx and I LOVE it. I'm EXTREMELY careful with my phones and I didn't want anything too big or bulky. It has the Android on the back too! How can you go wrong?

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Cruzer-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1959766

That's a really nice case! Is it easy to put in and take out of your pocket? I had a soft silicon case before and it was a lint magnet and would slip off the phone whenever I removed the phone from my pocket.

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
That's a really nice case! Is it easy to put in and take out of your pocket? I had a soft silicon case before and it was a lint magnet and would slip off the phone whenever I removed the phone from my pocket.

Very easy. I usually keep it in my back pocket unless I'm wearing cargo pants. Not a lint magnet either. It has just enough grip texture to enhance holding it but not so much to make it cumbersome. I get lots of compliments on it too. $10 well since spent imo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central.

Gerorne

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
I use the red/black Active Case from Seido. Has a nice and sturdy metal kickstand, the rubber part gives a nice, smooth feel and better grip, and the volume buttons are easier to distinguish from the power button and all buttons are easier to press. Does add bulk, but I can't trust myself to not drop it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Had it on a Defender for a bit. Just ordered a Commuter from Amazon.

I tried a Defender too but quickly found it was too much of a good thing. After trying a few alternatives I settled on a Commuter. For me, best combination of low bulk & good protection. Still fits into my leather holster as well. I did remove the screen protector though, nothing can compare with the nice OEM screen.

Sent from my Verizon 4G RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

thpsrulr

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site

I got the Cruzer Lite case for my Maxx and I LOVE it. I'm EXTREMELY careful with my phones and I didn't want anything too big or bulky. It has the Android on the back too! How can you go wrong?

Amazon.com: Green - Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For DROID RAZR MAXX [Cruzer Lite Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

That's a cool case, but doesn't the soft gel case make it hard to get in and out of your pocket though? Is it rubbery feeling?

budven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Commuter case for now. I do notice dirt accumulates just under the edges of the silicone case. I just take if off occasionally to clean it. I have dropped my phone on a couple of occasions and I was thankful for the Commuter case.

thpsrulr

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site

Amazon.com: Green - Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For DROID RAZR MAXX [Cruzer Lite Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

I went ahead and ordered this case in green! See how it goes when it gets here on Tuesday!

Thanks for the link!

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I love naked.
It feels so much more free,open and unrestricted..... Strangely vulnerable. You can feel every little tap better.
It's much more sensitive and quickly responsive to even the slightest touch.

But I always keep a case on my cellphone.
:-D

Sent from Marx Maxx

Spatchr

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Bought a Defender from Verizon on my way to Best Buy to get the phone. My previous BlackBerry was in a defender for 2 years, phone itself still looks new even though it?s fallen down stairs dropped in parking lots, dirt, and puddles etc.

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
That's a cool case, but doesn't the soft gel case make it hard to get in and out of your pocket though? Is it rubbery feeling?

The case is REALLY well thought out actually. There are some spots where it has a more rubbery feel and the rest doesn't. It slides in and out of even tight pockets without issue. It fits on the phone VERY snug. I really can't say enough good things about it. It looks better in person than the pics show. The "green" is actually a bright yellow but turns into a green when you put the phone in so just be aware of that when looking at a color for your case.

CHEERS!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey