Making the switch

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
On the way to the store to make the switch to the s3. Good idea or bad or should I just hold off with no phone till the RAZR HD

Sent from my razr using Tapatalk 2

gmonkey88

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I love my Maxx! Two people I work with got the S3, and don't have as good of signal as I do, and the battery life isn't nearly as good.

Keep the Maxx

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I hope that the s3 radios are better the the gnex. That is why my gnex is in my junk drawer. Let us know about the signal quality when you get it. Check your dbm's on your razr before switching.

thpsrulr

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
S3 looks sweet, but battery life would probably take a huge hit in comparison to the MAXX, I'd wait for the MAXX HD and enjoy better hardware and great battery life still! :D

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
On the way to the store to make the switch to the s3. Good idea or bad or should I just hold off with no phone till the RAZR HD

Sent from my razr using Tapatalk 2

Dust off your chargers again. Lol
After your new toy charges up, login here and say hi.. Quick... Before the battery runs down.
Jk, enjoy.

Sent from Marx Maxx

Reactions: bradenfontaine

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I got the s3 and let me tell you it has some bugs. The thing flies but it's weird sometimes. I'm kinda liking the design and if it was moto build quality instead of cheap Korean plastic it would be epic. Can't comment on battery life but signal strength is good for me -97db. This isn't the device I have been waiting for but it will be something fun to play with while I wait for the droid hd or fighter or vanquish or whatever they decide to call it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Well, good thing you got it before Apple sued to have it blocked because they patented the letter S or the number 3 or something.

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Haha that's good hopefully they won't sue the razor hd for the possible retina display

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
How many times does best buy let you switch out a phone because a couple of things on this phone are really bothering me it's kinda glitch and weird the battery is decent but not as good as the razor bad it seems that's some apps just don't render right on it. Idk if it's just because of ics or if most apps are made compatible for droids. It's just a weird phone. Maybe just a learning curve but idk. Praying for the razor hd to be announced

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I've been sucked in by the "awesome screen" of the fascinate way back when. Biggest smartphone mistake. I'll never bye another Samsung phone again. Just my opinion. I really like Motorola's. Can't wait to get my Maxx on Tuesday!

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Get the Maxx, I have owned both and the Maxx is the one that I kept due to the build quality, battery life, and great radio signal.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not the 3 but the III's that I think Apple has a patent on. In fact I believe they have a seperate patent on each I .

Good point. Although a good lawyer would point out that it wasn't the Apple III, but in fact the Apple ///. So the SIII isn't really infringing, because of the lack of tilt.