6.16.215 ics update leak

maynardjames

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
So far so good much better battery than. 211 and. 214 no weird behavior no glitches as of yet

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I just tried to use the downgrade file that was put out for .214 to go back to .211 on .215, didn't work. Oh well. I'm sure there is another way out there.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

maynardjames

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I just tried to use the downgrade file that was put out for .214 to go back to .211 on .215, didn't work. Oh well. I'm sure there is another way out there.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Make sure you used the right one. I downgraded before I put this leak on the SD card to make sure I used the correct zip files. This is a very stable leak and I am pleased with the results.

DreadfoMonk

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be a pretty snappy build thus far. :cool:

Off topic, coming from the nexus s, having auto rotate enabled on ICS caused battery drain and a high display reading when it first came out. Wonder if this is the same issue why we all see display read 60-80%....:confused:

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I flashed it today and one thing that I've noticed is that it gets a GPS fix very fast. .211 was kind of slow on my phone for a GPS fix.

geekaren

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I flashed it today and one thing that I've noticed is that it gets a GPS fix very fast. .211 was kind of slow on my phone for a GPS fix.
Same here.

I've also noticed that when the phone rolls over from 4G to 3G, I still have connectivity. On .211, data seemed to drop once the phone rolled over to 3G.

Schufly

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
This leak kicked my butt last night. I finally figured out what was causing me to lose my home button. I was fine until I restored my apps and system settings with Titanium Backup. The paid edition. Every time I used it I would reboot, and have no home button function. Anyone ever heard of this? Could it be just a goofy file in the backup? I've since downgraded, wiped, reinstalled .215 and reinstalled all apps manually, and everything is working fine, except for root. I had to root twice using Droid RAZR Utility 1.8. Any thoughts? I like Titanium and would like to keep using it.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
This leak kicked my butt last night. I finally figured out what was causing me to lose my home button. I was fine until I restored my apps and system settings with Titanium Backup. The paid edition. Every time I used it I would reboot, and have no home button function. Anyone ever heard of this? Could it be just a goofy file in the backup? I've since downgraded, wiped, reinstalled .215 and reinstalled all apps manually, and everything is working fine, except for root. I had to root twice using Droid RAZR Utility 1.8. Any thoughts? I like Titanium and would like to keep using it.

I've never heard of the home button issue. If you don't want to have problems restoring using TB than you need to restore apps only without restoring data. You can restore data back to the apps one by one and see which is causing the issue.

aequitasXI

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in how the battery life and radio are for you that updated to the 215.. My battery life has been awful on the 211!

Battery screen shot:
46c081b4-6d4d-0b3b.jpg

46c081b4-6d70-02f2.jpg

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have been getting the same signal quality that I had on .211 but the battery seems a little better.

Stone Cold RN

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Installed tonight. Went well. Phone seems a bit faster. Signal still around -96 dbm. Data holds way better with more 4G coverage. I well report back on battery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
How to go back to .211? My wi-fi has gone crazy (shows network available, then disappears). Been running since last night, just started this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463