Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 240
Like Tree7Likes
  1. #26  

    Default

    Seems to be a pretty snappy build thus far.

    Off topic, coming from the nexus s, having auto rotate enabled on ICS caused battery drain and a high display reading when it first came out. Wonder if this is the same issue why we all see display read 60-80%....


    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central Forums
  2. #27  
    carracerz14's Avatar

    Posts
    1,390 Posts
    ROM
    Arctic HD

    Default

    Probably gonna flash this tomorrow after I downgrade back to. 211

    Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS
  3. #28  

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    I flashed it today and one thing that I've noticed is that it gets a GPS fix very fast. .211 was kind of slow on my phone for a GPS fix.
  4. #29  
    stevealb's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

    Default

    Can this leak be used with the regular razr or just the maxx?
  5. #30  
    anthony2558's Avatar

    Posts
    1,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,280 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevealb View Post
    Can this leak be used with the regular razr or just the maxx?
    I don't see why not. There the same phone just one has a bigger battery.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    Quote Originally Posted by stevealb View Post
    Can this leak be used with the regular razr or just the maxx?
    Yes, it'll work with the Razr.
  7. #32  
    geekaren's Avatar

    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    Quote Originally Posted by myersjesse View Post
    I flashed it today and one thing that I've noticed is that it gets a GPS fix very fast. .211 was kind of slow on my phone for a GPS fix.
    Same here.

    I've also noticed that when the phone rolls over from 4G to 3G, I still have connectivity. On .211, data seemed to drop once the phone rolled over to 3G.
    Motorola Razr Maxx
    My SGS2 review
  8. #33  
    Schufly's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock......

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    This leak kicked my **** last night. I finally figured out what was causing me to lose my home button. I was fine until I restored my apps and system settings with Titanium Backup. The paid edition. Every time I used it I would reboot, and have no home button function. Anyone ever heard of this? Could it be just a goofy file in the backup? I've since downgraded, wiped, reinstalled .215 and reinstalled all apps manually, and everything is working fine, except for root. I had to root twice using Droid RAZR Utility 1.8. Any thoughts? I like Titanium and would like to keep using it.
  9. #34  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schufly73 View Post
    This leak kicked my **** last night. I finally figured out what was causing me to lose my home button. I was fine until I restored my apps and system settings with Titanium Backup. The paid edition. Every time I used it I would reboot, and have no home button function. Anyone ever heard of this? Could it be just a goofy file in the backup? I've since downgraded, wiped, reinstalled .215 and reinstalled all apps manually, and everything is working fine, except for root. I had to root twice using Droid RAZR Utility 1.8. Any thoughts? I like Titanium and would like to keep using it.
    I've never heard of the home button issue. If you don't want to have problems restoring using TB than you need to restore apps only without restoring data. You can restore data back to the apps one by one and see which is causing the issue.
  10. #35  
    aequitasXI's Avatar

    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default

    I'm interested in how the battery life and radio are for you that updated to the 215.. My battery life has been awful on the 211!

    Battery screen shot:




    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
  11. #36  

    Default

    I have been getting the same signal quality that I had on .211 but the battery seems a little better.


    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6.16.215 ics update leak-uploadfromtaptalk1342403843205.jpg   6.16.215 ics update leak-uploadfromtaptalk1342403878422.jpg  
  12. #37  

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    Thanks for the great instruction. This couldn't have been any easier.
  13. #38  
    Stone Cold RN's Avatar

    Posts
    28 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Installed tonight. Went well. Phone seems a bit faster. Signal still around -96 dbm. Data holds way better with more 4G coverage. I well report back on battery.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  14. #39  
    1414H77's Avatar

    Posts
    121 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    My Razr mowed the grass while I was sleeping last night. Awesome update. No battery left after mowing though.
  15. #40  
    pappy53's Avatar

    Posts
    1,558 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    How to go back to .211? My wi-fi has gone crazy (shows network available, then disappears). Been running since last night, just started this.
  16. #41  
    Stone Cold RN's Avatar

    Posts
    28 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    I have what could be a stupid question. If and when Moto and Verizon come up with a patch update, will that override this or will I have to revert to .211 first to get the patch?
    Last edited by Stone Cold RN; 07-16-2012 at 08:27 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar
  17. #42  
    BuMMeR-X's Avatar

    Posts
    93 Posts
    ROM
    ArcticHD

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    Quote Originally Posted by pappy53 View Post
    How to go back to .211? My wi-fi has gone crazy (shows network available, then disappears). Been running since last night, just started this.
    Should just need to use Matts 1.8 Utility and use option 1 to go back to .211. People over at DroidRzr tested it and said it worked fine.
  18. #43  
    anthony2558's Avatar

    Posts
    1,273 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,280 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Use DROIDrazr utility 1.81 option 1

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  19. #44  

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    my phone is stock, do I need to be rooted to get the Kernal? I am a new owner be nice iPhone convert!
    Azle
  20. #45  
    pappy53's Avatar

    Posts
    1,558 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,076 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    I reset my router, and it is working again. I hope that fixed it.
  21. #46  

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    What have been the changes with the upgrade to .215? I haven't seen the actual changes or differences listed.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #47  

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    Quote Originally Posted by carmen_612 View Post
    What have been the changes with the upgrade to .215? I haven't seen the actual changes or differences listed.
    Chrome is now the browser and supposedly the LTE should be more stable, but I haven't noticed any difference. Battery life is still okay for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by schufly73 View Post
    This leak kicked my **** last night. I finally figured out what was causing me to lose my home button. I was fine until I restored my apps and system settings with Titanium Backup. The paid edition. Every time I used it I would reboot, and have no home button function. Anyone ever heard of this? Could it be just a goofy file in the backup? I've since downgraded, wiped, reinstalled .215 and reinstalled all apps manually, and everything is working fine, except for root. I had to root twice using Droid RAZR Utility 1.8. Any thoughts? I like Titanium and would like to keep using it.
    I just tested it out and did a full restore (apps+system data) and rebooted. Home button still works for me.
    Thanked by:
  23. #48  
    Schufly's Avatar

    Posts
    60 Posts
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock......

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    Quote Originally Posted by apquijano View Post
    Chrome is now the browser and supposedly the LTE should be more stable, but I haven't noticed any difference. Battery life is still okay for me.



    I just tested it out and did a full restore (apps+system data) and rebooted. Home button still works for me.
    Thanks, I must have had a file go sideways when I backed up. I guess you gotta expect that kinda thing once in a while.
    apquijano likes this.
  24. #49  
    Optid's Avatar

    Posts
    119 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    ROM
    .215 Leak

    Default

    So will this leak eventually be pushed OTA?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #50  

    Default Re: 6.16.215 ics update leak

    Quote Originally Posted by Optid View Post
    So will this leak eventually be pushed OTA?

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    No one knows until an official announcement comes or it starts getting pushed to phones.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B