6.16.215 ics update leak

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Downgrade instructions are in the original post. There is no downgrade.zip for this update so you have to use Matt's DroidRazrUtility 1.81 to go back.

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I updated to 215 this morning, but I'll have to wait to see how the battery does. I still think the phone is "sluggish" though, since the ICS update. flipping from portrait to landscape can take SECONDS to occur, which I don't recall it being this slow on GB. I did a factory reset a week or so ago, and I also wiped cache once, prior to today's update. Is there anything else I can do (or need to do) to speed this thing up?

I'm also interested in the downgrade from 215 (just in case).

I got sluggish after the ICS upgrade. I flashed my cache 3 times and that seemed to do the trick. Maybe try again. I have NO idea why the third one worked but the first two did nothing to help. Might have been coincidence.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central.

normster1

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm stuck need help ASAP! I downloaded everything and put the ziped file on my SD card, have everything set except the part where i pick which package to install. I am clicking on the Blur one but it just keeps sending me into folders, im so lost -_- please help lol.

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm just gonna wait until the OTA comes out. My luck I'd brick my phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

maynardjames

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else use the accuweather app? I tried to see the radar screen and it will not load. I don't know if it is a flash player issue or what. Anyone else have this issue. I am on the. 215 leak and don't know if this could be the problem

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Philip600rr

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Still rockin! Very fluid and smooth. Is it me or is the new .215 now have a screen unlock sound?
anyways i like it! 13 hrs running Sirius app all day battery @ 20% with my wife video chatting and pushing 3 email accounts and texting friends all day! WHAT A BEAST! Im glad i didnt buy the gs3!:cool:

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm contemplating on installing this leak since my battery is so inconsistent and after seeing positive posts on here and improved performance and battery life. I'm completely stock and I'm on the .211 build but I've never installed a leaked OS in my whole entire Android life. Knowing my luck now that I'm leaning on this I'd end up bricking my device which im trying to avoid so bare with my noobish questions. I downloaded the leaked .215 build and moved it over to the SD card and the 2nd picture you see the download sitting on the SD card is this correct thus far?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Its really pretty simple. You'll be fine. Deep breaths haha. You got the rest of the steps, right?

PS: you know you can do screen shots now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Its really pretty simple. You'll be fine. Deep breaths haha. You got the rest of the steps, right?

PS: you know you can do screen shots now.

Lol thanks my only concern is im going to have to revert back to .211 once vzw decides to push out the OTA and from what i saw was a 15-20 step process kinda scary. Yeah i know we can do screen shots. I had my Xoom right next to me when i made the post so i figured why not..

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk 2

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Got a zoom, sweet!! Pics came out nice.Very easy to get back to .211. Use Matt's DROID RAZR utility 1.81 option #1 and it will do the work for you. Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance