6.16.215 ics update leak

Optid

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Wow! I live in a fringe 4G area and on 211 when the signal would drop to 3g I would lose data connection, now it switches smoothly with no loss of data! Also phone runs much cooler (temperature)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Jumpinj1

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Installed tonight. Haven't had the chance to see how the battery is performing. Could just be the placebo effect, but it does seem a bit "snappier". Will venture out and give the GPS a run...mine seemed to take a long time to lock while on stock 211. Hope this fixes that.

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
There have been reports of users experiencing quicker GPS locks with this update. Hope the same is for you!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
That should still be back in my directory/files right??
Thanks
Azle

The steps to revert back to .211 are in the original post. Please take the time to read through it and if you have any questions on the process, I'll do my best to answer them.

azle

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you I understand the proceedure, I was wonwering if the 211 was still in the setup file (not sure of the correct lingo) or if I had to load mentioned steps to get back there. Thank you again. I will go and load it for future references.

Azle

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Thank you I understand the proceedure, I was wonwering if the 211 was still in the setup file (not sure of the correct lingo) or if I had to load mentioned steps to get back there. Thank you again. I will go and load it for future references.

Azle

When you download Matt's DroidRazrUtility 1.81, you will have all you need to revert back to .211

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol