6.16.215 ics update leak

nathan951

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a small netbook running windows xp. When it did the extract it was just the standard extract wizard. Now when i plug in phone on this comp, it says device malfunctioned and is not recognized as a usb device. tried following instructions on a comp at work and when I put into fastboot mode it just keeps saying "waiting for device"

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
If I were to do a FDR while running this leak, what would happen?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

You would erase all your apps and saved data, everything that you personally set up would be restored to stock. The leaked ROM u installed would still be there. A FDR will not delete the operating system.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
You would erase all your apps and saved data, everything that you personally set up would be restored to stock. The leaked ROM u installed would still be there. A FDR will not delete the operating system.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

azle

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Frustrated! Sorry to drag this thread back up.... I am trying to get back to the 211 from 215. I have unzipped the file after doing a FR and when I try to go back the computer just says waiting on device?? I would like to upgrade to JB, not looking very good??

Azle

johnthehillbilly

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Frustrated! Sorry to drag this thread back up.... I am trying to get back to the 211 from 215. I have unzipped the file after doing a FR and when I try to go back the computer just says waiting on device?? I would like to upgrade to JB, not looking very good??

Azle

You can upgrade to JB from .215 go here

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/t...xt912-jellybean-windows-mac-linux-all-in-one/

And make sure the Motorola drivers are installed.... and you have USB debugging enabled...

.... telekinectically tapped ....

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Why not download JB SBF and install it that way. Do factory reset before upgrade though.

Posted via Android Central App

johnthehillbilly

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
If you use the sbf with rsdlite a factory reset is not necessary.... it will wipe everything anyway

... telekinectically tapping, tenaciously traversing the terrain...

johnthehillbilly

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I must be Phone challenged!! I don't see it for the MAXX. also do you think I should even if I can find it??

Azle

If you are looking for the sbf files you can get them here
http://sbf.droid-developers.org/cdma_spyder/list.php

Or use the utility from the link I provided a few posts ago :)

BTW ... the maxx and the regular RAZR 912 are the same..... the same utility and sbf files are used....

And yes .... you should upgrade ;)

... telekinectically tapping, tenaciously traversing the terrain...

azle

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
If there is anyone in the DFW area that will assit me on this i will purchase you a 12 pack of your favorite brew to do this for me. tired of not being able to geter done!

johnthehillbilly

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
If there is anyone in the DFW area that will assit me on this i will purchase you a 12 pack of your favorite brew to do this for me. tired of not being able to geter done!

I'm not in DFW area but I will try to help you :) .... what issues are you having ?

HD tappin' .... hillbilly style!!

azle

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Everrytime i try to down load the utility it won't work don't know how to explain it sorry! About ready to accidently drop my phone.....

azle

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Frustration set in and I took it to the Verizone store they warrantied it and i received a new on Friday. Thank you for your assistance.

Azle