Youtube issue

44pirate

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
If I go to youtube app, it works no troubles but, if I'm in a forum with imbedded youtube it loads like it's gonna play and all I get is black box!!! Anyone else having this?

hehubado

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm....i.noticed this on my maxx and my wife's S3..might be a universal ICS issue!?!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes it seems to be an issue with ICS. Many have said that a factory reset or clearing your cache and re- downloading the flash app will fix it. You may want to try those things first. I did and they did not fix the problem. I have tried the process twice without success. I began running the dolphin HD browser that has its own flash support and now flash works again. I know it is not native but it works so I am satisfied. I forget how much the dolphin browser costs because I purchased it several phones ago but it has grown and matured since the last time I used it I actually prefer it to the stock browser anyway so it is a worthy purchase.

44pirate

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes it seems to be an issue with ICS. Many have said that a factory reset or clearing your cache and re- downloading the flash app will fix it. You may want to try those things first. I did and they did not fix the problem. I have tried the process twice without success.

Yep that's what is happening to me.

handyman79

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
i disabled it on my phone, i wouldn't even have it open, and it kept popping up that it closed out would you like to report this...happen about every 10 mins...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke