| || |
Re: Stops charging at 70%
Instructions from the Motorola support website:
Originally Posted by jaxon klitzka
1. With the phone powered off,*press*the*VOL UP*+*VOL*DOWN KEY*together +*POWER KEY*.
2. The device will display*different*BOOT*OPTIONS
3. Use the*VOL DOWN*Key to SCROLL to*Recovery*and*VOL UP*Key to SELECT
Tip: If the device reboots, you may have*waited too long to make a selection, you*will need to begin the process again.*
4. The device will display*the*Motorola logo and then*the*Android in distress*( logo with Exclamation mark)
5.*Press and hold*the*VOL DOWN*key, then tap and release the*VOL UP*key.
Tip: You can*try this step, holding the phone in landscape. If you are*stuck on step 5, try a*force reboot by pressing the power Key and Vol Down key, and start the process again.
6. The device will display additional menu options (Text will appear in*BLUE)
7. Use the*VOL DOWN*Key to scroll to wipe cache partition*and the*POWER*Key to*SELECT*this*option.
8.*The device will then perform*the partition wipe
9. Once the Formatting is complete, press the*POWER*key to confirm a*REBOOT
11. The device will reboot and start the normal power up sequence .