Perfect size

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I remember when I was first considering getting the Maxx, I thought that it might be a little too big for my taste, coming from a Droid Incredible. Now, it just seems exactly right, and other phones like my wife's iPhone 4S seem annoyingly dinky. I'm glad manufacturers started to realize that the constant miniaturization trend was getting impractical.

Anyone else remember what it was like with your previous tiny phone?

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Handed out a new Blackberry today and shows the guy mine. He was overwhelmed with the size. He doesn't know what he's missing. :rolleyes:

Message brought to you by the amazing Droid Razr Maxx

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I understood the movement to make phones smaller when all they did was make calls and send texts. My favorite phone to this day is the Motorola V70, which is a really small phone. But now that phones have so much to do with media consumption, it just makes more sense to have a nice big screen to look at.

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Not really a member of this forum, but...

The reason I didn't get the razr was because of how wide it is. I understand it is hip and cool to be thin, but when you bezel is huge and your phone is as wide as a barn I would think you would start to question priorities. But that's just me

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not really a member of this forum, but...

The reason I didn't get the razr was because of how wide it is. I understand it is hip and cool to be thin, but when you bezel is huge and your phone is as wide as a barn I would think you would start to question priorities. But that's just me

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

I got used to the width very quickly. My original point was that the width now feels very natural in the hand. For me, a device should feel substantial, but not heavy. I think the Maxx strikes this balance very well.

gymgal1951

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Good lord yes! My roommate still has her lg ally. I used it the other day to upload some pics to her facebook account. Omg! I can't believe I had same phone for 18 months! So very happy with my Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol