Can you believe it?

d.meyer

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I go to install the flash player on my phone and they ate not supported on the ics system... Wth! What are you guys running?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is. Not under Jellybean, but it runs on ICS. Go get it off Google Play. It's running fine on my ICS devices. It even says it supports Android 4 on the app page.

Reactions: d.meyer

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes it is. Not under Jellybean, but it runs on ICS. Go get it off Google Play. It's running fine on my ICS devices. It even says it supports Android 4 on the app page.

Ditto! Works perfect on mine. I had to reinstall it after I got ICS but I've had no problems with flash.

d.meyer

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I re installed flash and it works on the preloaded browser but not on chrome... I guess they won't be upgrading the flash player guess I read it wrong

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Be careful with Chrome. I tried it on my Maxx as well as my Acer A500 and A100, and found that it generally slowed all of those systems down--even when I wasn't using Chrome. Uninstalled it, and things perked back up. And this was with the non-beta, final release of Chrome.

I find the stock browser in ICS to work very smoothly and quickly, with the added benefit of being able to sync bookmarks from my desktop Chrome, so I've found no big reason to look for a 3rd party browser.

Sent from my A100 using Android Central Forums

dj hidroid

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had flash player installed since day one and chrome is out of beta now (heck it's even available for ios devices now). I switch back and forth between the stock ics browser that moto gave us and chrome. Chrome beta was a bit too laggy for me even when I was pulling uber fast lte or wi-fi speeds but after the update it has become a lot more of a reliable browser for me. They both have their pros and cons but in Jelly bean Chrome has replaced the stock browser or at least that's what I've read. I won't have any Jb goodness till Friday when Staples gets in my Nexus tablet and as much as I'd like to believe it I don't think the Razr series will see 4.1 for 6 months at least if we get it at all. Hopefully the Maxx will get the update because even though it's a legacy device Verizon is still selling a ton of these phones.

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I have used Chrome on my home and office desktops for many moons. I find it fast and simple.

Tried it on my Maxx (running ICS) and did not like the way it performed so I uninstalled it.

As does, B. Diddy, I find the stock browser competent for my needs.

maxman1

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
In the FWIW category I've found little not to like using the Dolphin HD browser on my Maxx.

Sent from my Verizon 4G RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2