Go SMS Pro issues after ICS update.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with Go SMS Pro after upgrading to ICS?
Periodically I have text messages that keep appearing in the notification bar, even when the messages no longer exist and have been deleted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Has Go SMS Pro fixed itself where the contact pictures show up now? After ICS, it stopped showing the contact pics and I went back to the stock texting app which I'm actually really enjoying. I DO miss the added functionality that Go SMS Pro added though.

BoB_BaRkEr187

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
You can get the contact pict's apparently, you just have to purchase, the "premium service".....what a bunch of BS! So they want us to pay to show the pictures, even though the stock app does this automatically!?!?!?!

Reactions: isaacdibb1095

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had any since the upgrade.
Try uninstalling it then re-install and see if that helps.

I have to reboot the device, then it works as it should until the next time.. when it happens again

Venez68

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I have to reboot the device, then it works as it should until the next time.. when it happens again

Go to the menu inside of the app and scroll over to "More" inside that menu you'll find a diagnosis option which should help with your issue.

NJ Fred

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Has Go SMS Pro fixed itself where the contact pictures show up now? After ICS, it stopped showing the contact pics and I went back to the stock texting app which I'm actually really enjoying. I DO miss the added functionality that Go SMS Pro added though.

Did the same thing with a frown on my face!

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Go to the menu inside of the app and scroll over to "More" inside that menu you'll find a diagnosis option which should help with your issue.

Ok. Thanks. I will give use that the next time it acts up on me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ashley0517

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem downloading themes. It wont let me do it and when it says its been added to the download queue when i scroll down my notification bar it says download failed. Cannot figure out why. I uninstalled and reinstalled as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2