Google Music Player question?

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
So I just started using Google Music Player (the little yellowish/orangie headphone). Download some deadmau5...enjoyed using the player then.. . I wanted to turn the player off. How are you supposed to turn it off short of force close? On Pandora you can bring up a menu with the command "Exit". I find no such option on the Google player....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

afranko22

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
If you are running ICS, hold the home button to open recent apps. Swiping it left or right is supposed to close it. I usually hit pause first before i close it that way

Sent from my Verizon Droid Razr Maxx

Reactions: Praggles

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Swiping it doesn't truly close it. Play music and then go to the home screen and swipe to close it, music still plays.
The way to close it is to go to the home screen then pull the notification down and you will see the music player in the notification screen and you should see a "x" to the right. Hit that and it will stop it from playing music.

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Well that at least is convenient if not intuitive. Hey, Google programmer guys! A stop button would work too.

Thanks for the response.

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Will doubletwist app allow me to add music from my wife's iTunes account to my Google playlist using USB? Does it convert files to format usable to Android?

Is there a better app or another way to get iTunes on the MAXx.
Thanks in advance.

veebe028

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Easy phone tunes plus will transfer your music; podcast and pictures to your android device.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair