- 1 Posts
Phone won't boot up after manual update HELP!
My razr maxx won't boot up after manually trying to install ICS.
My phone has never been rooted.
Here's what I did.
1. I downloaded "Blur_Version.6.12.181.XT912.Verizon.en.US.zip", saved onto the SD card.
2. I went into the boot mode on my phone
3. And I clicked "install from sd card" and selected the file from sd card.
4. it got aborted during the installation process.
5. now it's stuck at where it says "dual core"
- 07-23-2012, 12:46 PM #2
- 504 Posts
- Quattrimus CM9
Re: Phone won't boot up after manual update HELP!
You can still access your bootloader? Go here [GUIDE] How To Flash OTA .211 from Stock Without Error's And Extras - xda-developers you can stop when you get to the section about root .211
- 07-25-2012, 12:16 PM #3