Yep...It's Amazing!

durango992007

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
This was when i went camping. Didn't use the phone much, mostly on the first day checking weather because we were having down pours and thunderstorms. But had data off for the most part, except for the occasional website check. Screen time was around 3 hours or so with some pictures, as well as, using the led light to guide me to my bathroom spot at night. On .211 and have not factory resetted yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: bradenfontaine

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Phone calls kill your battery. I usually get around 4 hours of screen on time with auto brightness and badass battery says my average battery time is 16 hours 50 minutes. Good enough for me.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
---FACTORY RESET---

Just do it! It makes a world of difference. I was resisting because its such a PITA to put everything back on. I finally broke down and did it because I wasn't able to check "System Updates". I kept getting the "You need a Motorola Account" BS. So I bit the bullet and did the reset. I haven't had one problem since I did it. It's like a whole new phone!

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
like ive said before it comes down to signal and usage. it is a great phone to take hiking. you can plot out in google maps an area to download for offline viewing, then turn off all cell radios/wifi but keep gps on and hike till your heart is content, without having to worry about charging.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes I think we forget how life was with a regular phone and a "normal" battery. So then we aren't happy getting 12 hours of HEAVY usage on the Maxx, when we would have gotten 4 hours of HEAVY usage on anything else.

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
23946091.jpg

quit yer b!itching

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

Amen! Would be helpful too if people stopped posting pics of a Maxx that sat all day and barely got used showing ridiculous time off chargers. It confuses people methinks.

I get 18 hours EASILY with 4 hours of screen time or if I'm REALLY using it hard, 14-15 hours. Try that with ANY other phone. Played with a co-worker's Galaxy S3. Nice phone....it's on the charger by 2pm. No thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Android Central.

Venez68

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My battery is fine, i don't use it much during the day at work; mainly just texting. I use it mostly at night playing games, browsing and what not. With this usage i can go two probably three days without a charge.
If people are that concerned with the battery then keep a charger in the car and one at work and you won't have to worry about low battery. I mean what more do you want from this phone, it's basically a mini computer so it's gonna use a lot of battery.
Compared to my old LG Ally it's night and day; that thing would lose half battery life playing a couple of games of Angry Birds!

sammy1412

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
My battery is fine, i don't use it much during the day at work; mainly just texting. I use it mostly at night playing games, browsing and what not. With this usage i can go two probably three days without a charge.
If people are that concerned with the battery then keep a charger in the car and one at work and you won't have to worry about low battery. I mean what more do you want from this phone, it's basically a mini computer so it's gonna use a lot of battery.
Compared to my old LG Ally it's night and day; that thing would lose half battery life playing a couple of games of Angry Birds!

i'm like you, i use it for txting at work with some light browsing (since i lost wifi at work) next to no phone calls, and then browsing at home (wifi) and txting, and what i want to get out the phone is two or three days use as well! i have to charge it every night.

i usually charge it at work as well.

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Lolz your right
If i use my gnex the way i use my maxx it would last 4-5 hourz maximum and in razr max i get 15 hourz
But ics is buggy update n is there anyway to go back to GB?
Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci