Jelly Bean for the RAZR Maxx?

kevin.slawinski

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone found and installed a custom JB ROM for the RAZR Maxx yet, and if so, how is it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

azle

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I saw this in another forum and it was working great, for the life of me I cannot find it again! didn't have my flash to down load it it the time!! DOH!
Azle

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen a working port yet, but I think people may be working on it. Shouldn't be too hard to port one from the Nexus to our phone as it's pretty much the same. I would check over on XDA they would probably be the first to figure something out.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
There's currently an alpha build floating around, but its a bit buggy, being in alpha and all.

Its only a matter of time, it'll get to us eventually.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

waco2hot33

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
im running one as a daily rom now the 4g data is buggy as posted but ive got a handle on that its running real good now ! yes it is a alpha build now so u can expect some things not be working of course like data buggy but fixable, camera not working but i dont take pics at all with my phone so no worries for me bluetooth not working,that was a problem for me not having that but after i flashed and saw how smooth it was as a alpha build, ill said what the heck i do without it ..i would post a link to the lastest buid but i dont know how the mods are on both ends about posting stuff from other forums so search youll find it very quickly...:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma