Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree27Likes

Default Re: I want to purchase droid razr maxx

Quote Originally Posted by njgsregal View Post
    Good solid phone here. Good radio and good screen quality inside and out. Keyboard I don't love but found SwiftKey 3 and now it is complete. Plus you can get a nice refurbished lapdock on ebay for 50 to 75 and make it that much cooler. I have had mine since Feb and I have no regrets. If you want to look at buggy phones check the forums you don't see the complaints about RAZR Maxx or the RAZR that you do on so many other phones less complaints means better phone in my book. Good luck in your search.

Sent with my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2.
    ;-)
    I'm using Webtop with an HDMI plug on a HDTV and a Bluetooth keyboard. I need to check out ebay for a lapdock though. That would be cool too.
    "When you turn your Android on, does it return the favor?"

Quote Originally Posted by hakimmmmm View Post
    Lolz your either drunk or dont really own maxx or gnex

My gnex gets quick update even it has bugs but razr maxx in other hand its full of bugs with ics and im sure we have to wait months to get fix from moto

Ofcourse you want to keep your maxx with gb then its good but if you want ics then buy sgs3 or gnex and you want to have a buggy phone with hell of battery go with razr maxx

And i d choose my gnx over razr maxx anytime if it had decent battery life

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2
    I'm glad everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Like I said in another post, these latest 4g phones do things so well, we just nit pic about the little things. I'm sure a Ferrari is better than a Lambo but someone else may disagree with me. Pick and choose, these latest phones are awesome no matter which one you get. BUT...and this is a big BUT, Motorolas are known for their radio reception and call quality. They have been doing this for decades and it shows in todays smart phones they are building. Radio reception and call quality is 2nd to none. The calls, on samsung phones especially, do not sound as natural as oppose to a motorola. That's a fact.
    B. Diddy likes this.

Global Posts
    1,960 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rbess1965 View Post
    I'm using Webtop with an HDMI plug on a HDTV and a Bluetooth keyboard. I need to check out ebay for a lapdock though. That would be cool too.
    You can grab a lapdock for Altrix new of Amazon for $65 and with quite a simple modification, opening up the unit and changing the orientation of the usb and hdmi connector, use it with the Maxx. It pops up the webtop 3.0 on the display, pure ics experience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  

My Galaxy S3 is arriving soon

Sent from my Desire HD
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123