I want to purchase droid razr maxx

Razaqadri

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I want to buy droid razr maxx can anyone tell me things that I will miss and things I will like since I only used HTC in android phones

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
If you like a phone without a bug them I suggest you to buy gnex or sgs3 but if you care about the battery then maxx

Other then the battery maxx is nothing

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: taylorz_412

Bob61

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
If you like a phone without a bug them I suggest you to buy gnex or sgs3 but if you care about the battery then maxx

Bah, I had Nexus and sold it for Maxx. There is nothing I miss and now can easily go full day on single charge. Better radio signal on Maxx and camera too. I don't miss my Nexus, very happy with Maxx.

Now S3 is worth a look, wife has one but it's a bit buggy yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: LegalAmerican

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Hakimmmmmm has no idea what he/she is talking about. Countless people have left the buggy gnex for the maxx and they are thrilled. The Maxx is s great phone. We're currently dealing with a crop of users like Hakimmmmmm though, who don't comprehend the way updates and OS upgrades work. The Maxx is AWESOME

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: LordAndroid

FireMedic559

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I came from a thunderbolt only because it died. Have to say i like razr a little better especially with the battery! But i do miss a few things from my htc. Htc i could click on a video/pic/word link and "view" w/o dl'ing. Now it auto dl's everytime. Cant sort bookmarks on razr, can't delete certain days in browsing history all or nothing now. Fb pix sync seamed to work better in htc, battery on razr only reports in 10%. Just some minor things. With the maxx i don't have to use juice defender to get through the day!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

njgsregal

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Good solid phone here. Good radio and good screen quality inside and out. Keyboard I don't love but found SwiftKey 3 and now it is complete. Plus you can get a nice refurbished lapdock on ebay for 50 to 75 and make it that much cooler. I have had mine since Feb and I have no regrets. If you want to look at buggy phones check the forums you don't see the complaints about RAZR Maxx or the RAZR that you do on so many other phones less complaints means better phone in my book. Good luck in your search.

Sent with my DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2.
;-)

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hakimmmmmm has no idea what he/she is talking about. Countless people have left the buggy gnex for the maxx and they are thrilled. The Maxx is s great phone. We're currently dealing with a crop of users like Hakimmmmmm though, who don't comprehend the way updates and OS upgrades work. The Maxx is AWESOME

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Lolz your either drunk or dont really own maxx or gnex

My gnex gets quick update even it has bugs but razr maxx in other hand its full of bugs with ics and im sure we have to wait months to get fix from moto

Ofcourse you want to keep your maxx with gb then its good but if you want ics then buy sgs3 or gnex and you want to have a buggy phone with hell of battery go with razr maxx

And i d choose my gnx over razr maxx anytime if it had decent battery life

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
FYI the only thing great about this phone is battery and used matterials

Shape sux
Sotware sux

Although it has dual core 1.2 as gnex its wayyy slow or maybe its due to some bug

tybo85

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I had a Thunderbolt and there are definitely things I miss. The screen I feel was much sharper, the colors were brighter, the camera was FAR superior, and the HTC widgets were amazing. But, all that said, I dont regret my purchase one bit. The Maxx camera is more than adequate, ICS is smooth as silk, and the battery is INSANELY good with my use. I think overall it is the best technology purchase I have ever made. It's not perfect but the pros defeat the cons by a long shot. I don't think you will be disappointed.

sent from my RAZR MAXX

LordAndroid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

My gnex gets quick update even it has bugs but razr maxx in other hand its full of bugs with ics and im sure we have to wait months to get fix from moto

Ofcourse you want to keep your maxx with gb then its good but if you want ics then buy sgs3 or gnex and you want to have a buggy phone with hell of battery go with razr maxx

ICS is available for the Razr/Razr Maxx if you like your gnex that much I'm happy for you, but to trash another device just to make yours look better in your own eyes isn't what's being asked here it simply makes you a fan boy

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
FYI the only thing great about this phone is battery and used matterials

Shape sux
Sotware sux

Although it has dual core 1.2 as gnex its wayyy slow or maybe its due to some bug

I had a nexus. Worst phone I ever owned. Switching to the maxx was the best decision I made, and the same goes for countless other people. Don't say your g phone gets faster updates, I was sitting waiting for 4 months for 4.0.4, only for it not to fix anything. The Maxx is not slow, there is no speed difference between it and the nexus, go troll somewhere else

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Not to be a complete jerk, but your point of view loses it's power & persuasion by your inability to complete sentences. I love my Maxx on ICS because unlike a lot of smartphone owners (like hakimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) I know how updates work, and I maintain logical expectations. Progress and change doesn't scare me. The ICS upgrade blows gnex out of the arena because the only thing gnex had over the Maxx was 4.0. Now you have a phone that allows you to unleash it without the fear of a dead battery.

If you like the gnex, and don't mind sitting next to an outlet all day, great! I prefer to have a MOBILE phone so I can leave the house and live.

And by the way, I don't drink. I have no sorrows to drown with alcohol, because I do not own a Gnex.

Sent via SwiftKey 3 on Droid Razr Maxx

Reactions: carracerz14

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Also, if you want to be taken seriously when your Mom logs you onto the computer, don't use the phrase "lolz".

lolz :D

But seriously, coming here to this forum at this point in time when ICS is fairly new to the Maxx, you're going to find a plethora of people complaining about different things. You have to understand that these people are the VAST MINORITY.

There are plenty of people that are fully enjoying their phones with absolutely no complaints whatsoever, giving them absolutely no reason to come here for reasons other than showing their absolute joy for their phone.

I am part of the majority where my phone has been absolutely astounding. It's fast, it lasts, and it is absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully, you decide to make the switch to the Maxx, because even if I could choose today, I'd still choose this phone over the SGS3 or GNex.

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
First of all im nt troling cuz i own gnex n maxx

Unlike some drunks who thinks maxx is superior to gnex
And dont tell you dont drink as i know you practically bath in alochol

To OP if you want to spend your money to junk like razr maxx and listen these so called happy users who plays angry birds all day long and then brag about battery then go ahead buy this crappy phone

But you want proper android phone go with sgs3 and if your ROM freak then rry gnex

As i said before if you really need longer battery then you need to buy maxx like i did

FYI: guys its just a phone not your children we r talking about so relax and dont get emotional :)) im just tellimg what i experienced with this phone

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Also, if you want to be taken seriously when your Mom logs you onto the computer, don't use the phrase "lolz".

Well atleast i have a mom who does that to me unlike some ppl whose mom works in some bar in back alley ;)

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Note; if you want to see reall ppl who use maxx with ics then search the forum for ics maxx then you will see what i mean

Dnt listen these guys nor me just search the forum and read yourself

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
First of all im nt troling cuz i own gnex n maxx

Unlike some drunks who thinks maxx is superior to gnex
And dont tell you dont drink as i know you practically bath in alochol

To OP if you want to spend your money to junk like razr maxx and listen these so called happy users who plays angry birds all day long and then brag about battery then go ahead buy this crappy phone

But you want proper android phone go with sgs3 and if your ROM freak then rry gnex

As i said before if you really need longer battery then you need to buy maxx like i did

FYI: guys its just a phone not your children we r talking about so relax and dont get emotional :)) im just tellimg what i experienced with this phone

You're telling people not to get emotional but you spent the opening statements of this post accusing someone of alcoholism and calling my beloved phone a waste of money.

But you're exactly right. You are detailing YOUR experience with the Maxx, which in no way is a proper indicator of how each Maxx is.

And as far as ROM's go, I'm a crack flasher and this phone has tanked everything I've given it. While lasting two and a half days on one charge. Probably playing Angry Birds, according to you.

But again, this is just my experience.

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
This is a mere reaction to above comments
If you seey first comment youd see i only talked about phone bugs but some people r soooo attached to thier phones and had to insult in comments

As i said before i jad realy bad experinece wit this phone amd i did write it here thats all

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon