I want to purchase droid razr maxx

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Note; if you want to see reall ppl who use maxx with ics then search the forum for ics maxx then you will see what i mean

Dnt listen these guys nor me just search the forum and read yourself

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

You should read what I wrote about you and the others that complain here being the minority.

I am a real person who has really used the Razr Maxx and has absolutely nothing to complain about. The reason I stay on these forums is to help the people I can and to let people know that this phone is perfect for me, and could be for them as well.

For you to label people as alcoholics/not real/other-worldy just because they disagree with you doesn't make you a troll, but it does make you look like an ass and you should know that.

Razaqadri, if you are seriously considering buying a Razr Maxx, you can message me if you'd like to go over any concerns you have over the phone. I just don't want you to be completely dissuaded from purchasing this phone because someone has complete and utter disdain for it.

Reactions: LegalAmerican

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Uh, dude, you're the one who started the insults by saying the Maxx is "nothing." A certain percentage of all tech products are bound to have bugs. Making a blanket statement about a particular device because of what you may have experienced with only one of them, or because your friend told you, or because of something you once read, is kind of ignorant. You never even mentioned how you know the Maxx is so buggy, when in fact it isn't in my experience as well as that of many many many members of this forum.

Anyway, enjoy posting more of your comments while you can. They might disappear at some point soon.

Reactions: Ry and apquijano

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I dont really care what you guys think cuz at the end of the day i made my point

Razr maxx ics sucks and its not only me but alot of people

Insted of hearing from your friend i suggest you to look at the forum for maxx ics then you will know what i mean
And just becpuse you have proper maxx ics doesnt mean it doesnt have bugs
Dont be ignorant

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I want to buy droid razr maxx can anyone tell me things that I will miss and things I will like since I only used HTC in android phones

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191

So that we don't get too much off track due to extracurricular activities ...

To the OP: I previously had an HTC Droid Incredible, which was a decent phone. I liked some of the HTC Sense widgets like the Calendar and Favorite Contacts widget. The Maxx's stock Calendar widget is pretty poor--it only shows an agenda format rather than giving the option for a monthly format. The stock Favorites widget for the Maxx is kind of cool, but rather than giving you the option of having a full screen widget with your favorites arranged as a grid, it's a 4x1 bar that you can drag open, then select the contact--looks cool, but in practice, requires more than a simple touch to call someone. You can place individual contacts as shortcuts, but that's a little less elegant.

The DInc's still camera was ok, but video cam was terrible, even after the update that allowed HD recording. Notwithstanding some complaints about the camera on this forum, I find it to be solid, and have been able to take some pretty nice pics, as long as ambient light is good. Like most other smartphone cameras, low light pics don't come out very well. The Maxx's video camera is excellent.

With my Maxx on ICS, I am happy to say that it has been essentially bug free. There are a few minor glitches here or there, but in no way would I consider the whole package "buggy." Contrast that with my DInc, which had problems with intermittent automatic reboots for no clear reason. I've had my Maxx for 5 months, and not once has it crashed and required a reboot.

Build is excellent--very solid, not plasticky like my old DInc (as well as many other phones out there). Screen is perfectly fine for me (some people feel the Pentile screen is inferior to other screens, but I'm not so picky). The phone is fast as all get out--I don't know what was wrong with the one hakimmmmmmm used.

But let's face it, the main attraction is the battery. Of course it's super awesome. It allows me not to have to worry about charging it halfway through the day, it makes me not feel guilty about keeping 4G or Wifi on for extended periods of time, and it doesn't make the phone heavy or give it a Quasimodo hump in the back.

Anyway, why not try for yourself? You could always get the Maxx, and return it within 14 days if you agree with hakimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. But you won't. You'll love it.

Reactions: apquijano

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
B. Diddy to save the thread!

I don't plan on upgrading for a while now. I was considering the Razr HD, but with the smaller battery and bigger screen, I just don't think I'd like it as much.

If you do decide to get the Maxx and encounter any problems, you can always come here and ask. Hopefully, though, you'll be coming here to tell us how great YOUR experience with it has been :D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I dont really care what you guys think cuz at the end of the day i made my point

Razr maxx ics sucks and its not only me but alot of people

Insted of hearing from your friend i suggest you to look at the forum for maxx ics then you will know what i mean
And just becpuse you have proper maxx ics doesnt mean it doesnt have bugs
Dont be ignorant

'kay, buh-bye!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I was considering the Razr HD, but with the smaller battery and bigger screen, I just don't think I'd like it as much.

Now I'm going off topic. Is the Razr HD supposed to have a smaller battery than the Maxx? I thought it was the same battery, but with the HD screen, it would be expected to have somewhat shorter life.

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
To OP

Dont listen these guys and end up with trashy phone
I suffered and i dont want you to and if you really need the battery i suggest you not to update your gorgeous GB razraxx for the sake of creading a folder

And always be afraid of ppl who writes a full parag for just a phone explaining how good the phone is ;)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
To OP

Dont listen these guys and end up with trashy phone
I suffered and i dont want you to and if you really need the battery i suggest you not to update your gorgeous GB razraxx for the sake of creading a folder

And always be afraid of ppl who writes a full parag for just a phone explaining how good the phone is ;)

Ok, I'll just be like you then. Dood, dis fone roxxxx!!!;):p:D:-*:cool: lolz sup dude cia fbi fubar snafu

Reactions: LegalAmerican

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
And honestly, if I were in the market to buy a phone, I'd rather have someone write a detailed paragraph about their use with it than just saying "phone is trashy junk garbage" or "awesome".

Keep posting though hakim. You're pretty much that monkey on the street clashing cymbals at this point. Very amusing.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
And honestly, if I were in the market to buy a phone, I'd rather have someone write a detailed paragraph about their use with it than just saying "phone is trashy junk garbage" or "awesome".

Come on, man, this is the Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr age. Dude doesn't have time to read a whole paragraph--he's too busy being freakin' awesome with his freakin' awesome phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh, and to the OP: hakimmmmmmm definitely has the right to his opinion, and you should take that into consideration. But please remember that he counts as only one. See how many other people say it's a trashy phone, and how many others say it's a great phone, or even just a good phone.

hakimmmmm

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Only me??

Dude i saw your other post on battery draining problem after ics update and even gave a few advice and here your asking some one else to make the mistake ?

Im not saying its ty phone but ty after ics update

It was great with GB and now there is no way to go back

And spelling mistake is cuz ics or could be tapatalk thing cuz when i try to edit i dont see any spelling mistake wierd

apquijano

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
edited by mod

This is a tech forum, where people go to discuss tech. I don't feel the need to have to defend my mother here because I know how amazing she is and just because a pissant like you attempts to insult her, I know better than to feed your need to be a complete ass hat.

Just because you think you're being funny/clever by calling us names and being disrespectful, don't think that it actually does. It only shows us how you were brought up and what kind of person you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie