Anyone else's data not working

chris06ob

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys live about 30 miles west of Cleveland ohio. Data hasn't been working 4 about 15r mins tried airplane mode, power+vol down, disabling and enabling data and cache partition wipe. I really don't want to call vzw b/c the reps are idiots really hope it's just an outage as I'm a lazy bum and really don't want to do a master reset either. Any help would be much appreciated!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I live about 20 miles west of Cleveland and my data is out. Both LTE and 3G on my GNex.Tried airplane mode and powering the phone off. Data has been out for me for a few hours. Looks like an outage.

kevin.slawinski

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Thank god I'm not the only one. I came on here about to sound it, and I found this thread on top. I live 20 minutes east of downtown Cleveland, and mine has been out since around midnight tonight. :/ WiFi works fine, but I've tried every different restart, hard reset, SIM card pull I could think of and nothing worked. Looks like an outage to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What's going on in the Midwest? I saw another thread the other day about an outage in Illinois as well!

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
What's going on in the Midwest? I saw another thread the other day about an outage in Illinois as well!

I am in cincinnati and there is not an outage but the signal level is awful. I am going to a vz store and compare my signal levels to the demo phone. It maybe my phone. I have done all tbe tricks and it did not make a difference.

EDIT: Now things have gotten worse, I get no data connection at all as of thismorning. I went to a vz store yesterday and compared signals on their phone versus mine and my phone was lower by 10db. Replacement phone is on its way. Now I am beginning to think the replacement will have the same problem. One thing I noticed is the weather widget shows an i correct location sometimes. I think it determines location from the cell tower bei g used. It location shown is far away fro me. Why would it do this. VZ tech support says they have no record of network problems in my area. A trouble ticket was opened to have the local network techs look into my location for problems. Hopefully the replace will have a better signal like the demo phone in their store.

Last edited:

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Having a hard time with data signal on all my devices, NXS4G, MiFi, Galaxy Tab and my husband's work phone...we're in South Central PA. Been roaming all day...

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair