ngb802

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
In what way? I had one its pretty zippy, great reception, feels solid in the hand, great speaker phone and ear price both loud and not distorted , battery life is great , charges pretty fast, the camera wasn't that great and the screen while very bright was grainy to me because it was pentile and qhd, also it doesn't play nice with chargers other than the OEM the screen spazes out. If you want a phone with long battery life , great speakers and long battery life its a great phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
In what way? I had one its pretty zippy, great reception, feels solid in the hand, great speaker phone and ear price both loud and not distorted , battery life is great , charges pretty fast, the camera wasn't that great and the screen while very bright was grainy to me because it was pentile and qhd, also it doesn't play nice with chargers other than the OEM the screen spazes out. If you want a phone with long battery life , great speakers and long battery life its a great phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Hmm I use my nexus charger and it works fine lol

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
It works completely different than any other touchscreen smart phone on the planet. I wouldn't even attempt using one if I were you unless you're enrolled in some courses that will stretch your limits to the maxx.

Make certain that if you ever come across one unattended, that you call the authorities and DO NOT attempt to take control of the situation. You will only make matters worse.

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if this helps support a rule that incredibly ambiguous threads will pick up posts and views.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech