bluetooth headset issue

endersg

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
For some reason ever since the update i have been having problems with the controls on my Motorola s10 headphones not working all the time. Mainly its the play button the phone button works fine on my test so far. I have hard wiped twice and soft wiped twice. This last time i let all the updates go in but did not allow any new apps to install beyond stock besides a podcast app. I have tried two different apps(removing the first)

The controls work fine if the screen is on and im in the app. But if im in a different app or have the screen off chances are less then 10% that pausing or playing will work. I have to then unlock the phone(lock controls alot of times are not showing up either) then the headset buttons will work.

Please help I do alot of podcast/music at work and need to be able to pause quickly. I have tried the "media button" and it has not helped.

When i push the play button i hear the beep like the headset got and sent the command. Im wondering if with ics there is some type of memory issue and it forgets im playing something or were to send the command.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon