1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Exiting Apps

I realize this is a basic question, so apologies in advance. To exit out of most applications, one needs to just hit the back arrow? Okay. However, when long-pressing the home button it brings up apps I've been using, and I can go right back to the same spot if I want to in the same app. So essentially unless the app has an actual exit button, the app isn't really closed, right? Or am I being completely dense and missing something?
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by hazelgreen View Post
    I realize this is a basic question, so apologies in advance. To exit out of most applications, one needs to just hit the back arrow? Okay. However, when long-pressing the home button it brings up apps I've been using, and I can go right back to the same spot if I want to in the same app. So essentially unless the app has an actual exit button, the app isn't really closed, right? Or am I being completely dense and missing something?
    This is just recent apps list stored as an alternative for quick return access. It is not indicative of whether the app is really running, however. For that, check Settings>App>Running.

Sent from my Verizon 4G RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks very much!!!

sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx