Credit to dhacker29 and the CM10 team for the amazing work.
** Please, I know it's tempting, but only do this if you know what you are doing, and know how to get back to stock in the event something bad happens! **
I'm not going to be posting install instructions for this one just yet, seeing how this is in early alpha stage right now. When this matures, I'll be more than happy to write up a guide. I don't want to show people how to do something that isn't ready just yet. I just want to let people know that Jelly Bean IS possible for our phones, and it's gonna be aweeeeeeeeeeesome!
BUGGY DATA! (although, some have gotten around it, but many others are still without)
And probably smaller less noticeable things
EDIT: Coming from .215, I found that going into Phone Information (*#*#4636#*#*) and changing "Set Preferred Network:" to "LTE/CDMA auto (PRL)" restored my data. EDIT 2: Lost data after rebooting. Gonna try more stuff later on. EDIT 3: I have data again, this is how I got it:
[BOX="Regaining Data"]1) Download this .apk (thanks 2tealth)
2) Place the .apk in the system/app folder with a file explorer app like ES File Explorer
3) Change the permissions of the file by long pressing the file, then:
3a) Scroll down and select "Properties"
3b) Press the button that says "Change" and select all the boxes under "Read" only (Permissions should now show rw- r-- r--)
5) Turn off data
6) Open the app drawer and launch the Restore Connectivity app
7) Select Next and let the app Update Settings
8) Select Reboot
9) Turn on data
10) Either using dialer > *#*#4636#*#* or LTE on/off app, go to Phone Information and change "Set Preferred Network:" to "LTE/GSM/CDMA auto (PRL) [/BOX]
That might not work for everyone, but it got it working for me.
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.