How do you remove CWM Recovery on Razr

ElectroJoe

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm wanting to remove CWM Recovery v5.0.2.5 on my Razr and am clueless on how to do it. I'm very new at rooting. I need this explained to me like you would to a 5 year old. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
google matts 1.81 utility and use option 1 i believe. granted your phone will be wiped and crisp and clean just like the day you opened the box. but some people like a fresh start. you can root and install safestrap from the very same utility :)

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
google matts 1.81 utility and use option 1 i believe. granted your phone will be wiped and crisp and clean just like the day you opened the box. but some people like a fresh start. you can root and install safestrap from the very same utility :)

You actually won't lose data if you exit the program when it tells you. The very last step it will say press any key to wipe data or exit now. I just had to do this the other day cause I messed up installing a font and got stuck at the DROID eye

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

ElectroJoe

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I will take you up on that later on. I'm at work and away from my pc. If I can Google you around 8:pm if that's okay.

ElectroJoe

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I'm still on my way home from work. I had to work over. Would you be able to do this tomorrow or some other time? I'm at your merely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress