Low Memory Warning keeps popping up, how to stop?

mfala

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I had the same problem and while trying to clear some data, I accidentally cleared the "settings" data. My phone won't even turn on now. Does that mean I ruined it or is there any way I can fix it? Please, help! :)

bashok

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys, I came here looking for a solution to a similar problem everyone was having. I have the Droid Razr Maxx and at first I thought it was my myfios app (cause I watch a lot of tv on my phone) and it had some cache but i didn't think that was the issue.

I then realized that i had root uninstaller on my phone and in the setting, it had autobackup all .apk on. I disabled that and deleted the autobackup folder from the root uninstaller folder (it had 455 files!) and my internal storage went from 75mb to a whopping 4.63 gb!!!! If you guys have root uninstaller, it is the death to your phone storage!! Only use it when needed! It made so many dubplicates of my apps I could not even open My Gallery cause it would close and say phone memory too low.

I always trash talk my friends with iphones but they would see how sometimes my phone can get slow and i was getting embarrassed.....not anymore, my phone is as good as new...super fast.

nirt

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Just install SD Maid app and click on system clean. You may have to root your phone first. This the only thing worked for me.

Parul Pragya

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Apps, Available: 2.17 GB
Internal, Available 432MB
External SD card, Available 32.35 GB

I moved a bunch of the apps out of app memory and I guess now they are in internal storage (media memory, I think). However, I wanted to move them to external SC card storage, but App2SD (free version) did not allow that. It just had an option called, "Move to Internal Storage."

Am not sure if the free version is limiting this functionality or not.

You should connect to your PC and then transfer the files from phone storage to SD card by cutting and pasting it to your SD card. Rwmember ,you have to first

Last edited by a moderator:

Verleyna Herrera

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
In the past 12 hours or so, I've started getting continuous low memory warnings. I am in the processing of moving stuff off the app internal memory to the USB memory (app2SD doesn't give me the option of moving it to the SD card), but the warnings keep happening. I also deleted a bunch of apps, but still the warning pops up.

So what could be causing this? I have spent hours trying to find an answer, but other than move or delete apps, I've seen nothing helpful.

Any help is appreciated. thank you.

Elizabeth K.

The same thing keep happening to me so I really don't know wat to do

Aneesh Bk

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
You need to dial *#9900# which will open the SysDump utility. Here you can select Delete dumpstate/logcat which will free up the internal storage from all those logs.

Christina Addison

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I was having same problem this morning and thats why I found your questions on here, but something you cld try is turning your phone off and then back on. It helped mine, and I know we shouldnt have to do that but it helped.

awriternot

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I know this is an old thread, but this doesn't work at all for me. I dial it & it says "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, your call can't be completed as dialed.“
I've checked and double checked, added spaces, removed them, dialed it exactly... Nothing works.
*#9900#.
What am I doing wrong?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz