"my music" issue

jjfan71

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Ive only had my razr maxx a few days, love it. But when I went to open "my music" and went into my library, every song had a picture of my sis in law assigned to it.....WTH????? Does anyone know why this happened and how to remove. I've deleted the original pic from the phone but no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I might be wrong... just guessing since I use the "Play Music" app, and when I opened the "My Music" app and when into "My Library" it uses MotoCast. MotoCast gets the music from your PC.

I use iTunes for one thing and one thing only... to assign music cover art to the music I rip. I don't know if you have iTunes loaded on your PC, but you can assign cover art to any and all songs and it will save the cover art inside the mp3 files. I think there are some other apps that can do this, but personally I have found iTunes to be the easiest to this with.

BabeMuneca

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I might be wrong... just guessing since I use the "Play Music" app, and when I opened the "My Music" app and when into "My Library" it uses MotoCast. MotoCast gets the music from your PC.

I use iTunes for one thing and one thing only... to assign music cover art to the music I rip. I don't know if you have iTunes loaded on your PC, but you can assign cover art to any and all songs and it will save the cover art inside the mp3 files. I think there are some other apps that can do this, but personally I have found iTunes to be the easiest to this with.

just like what fatboy97 said......i too use MotoCast in the same manner except its through my iMac......and as for iTunes, i too use to for the cover artwork.

MotoCast even worked when i was in Berkeley at my mom's house and she's 50 miles away.......i thought that was pretty neat!!

Raise Your IQ And Eat Gifted Children!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma