• 2 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By BabeMuneca
  • 1 Post By Super Turtleman
  • 1 Post By scotts9219
  • 1 Post By ryanidcomm
  • 2 Post By SirGeorgeKillian
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Physically a tough phone

I was out on my 1997 Softail a few weeks ago and got rear ended, put down hard. My Maxx was in the gas tank pouch and it flew out and landed midway across the intersection. There are a couple of scrapes on the side but other than that no damage. Almost 6000.00 damage to my Harley, and I have a few injuries that I am still healing from.
    I miss my friend Matt McQuinn he touched so many lives, and in the end gave his life to protect someone that he loved. I am proud to have known him, and of the choices he made when it mattered. You were a true hero.

"You would not fear my weapon unless your intentions were to provoke my using it"

Default Re: Physically a tough phone

Dude, tough break! Hope you weren't seriously injured, and I hope the other guy's insurance is paying for everything. The important thing is that the Maxx is ok, right? Just kidding. Get well soon!
    Thanked by 2:
    rbess1965 and bradenfontaine like this.

glad to hear you are okay and wishing you a speedy recovery and thanks for letting us know your phone survived through it all!

Raise Your IQ And Eat Gifted Children!
    bradenfontaine likes this.

Good to hear you both made it through in "working order".
    Galaxy Note 3 & Nexus 7 (16 GB)

If I helped you or you like what I said, hit "Thanks" or "Like".

As a fellow rider I can relate. I've never been rear ended but it is always a concern with me. Unfortunately, those kind of things usually happen due to some inattentive driver sometimes yakking on their phone. Glad to hear you're on the mend. The RM is a well built phone. One of the biggest reasons I got it.

Mine drove away on the back bumper of a friends car... found in the rocks on the side of a highway about 500 yards away... i do have a otter box and screen protector but the phones fine! Also have a buddy who works in a warehouse.. no case no screen protector and his phone barley has a scratch.. hes had his since launch day too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Glad you are ok, screw the phone. Try to keep the rubber side down from now on, and keep your head on a pivot!
    Thanked by: