1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default "Lights out on my Maxx"

Anyone else having problems with their display dimming very quickly. For some reason my display dims after a couple of seconds and I don't know where the setting is to stop it from doing this. I need my display to stay on for a minute or more. Every time I change it in the display in settings , it seem like it changes back automatically can anyone help or give me any suggestions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Default Re: "Lights out on my Maxx"

Is it set to Auto Brightness? If so, it may be dimming because the light sensor thinks it's relatively dark, and therefore the screen doesn't have to be too bright. The light sensor is at the top of the phone, near the Motorola logo--make sure nothing is blocking it (like your finger, a case, or screen saver).
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,233 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

Do you have Light Flow installed?

sent from the fingers of a madman
    If i have ever helped you, please do not forget to hit Thanks

If you ever have any questions about rooting we have written up a nice little thread HERE, please read this and post if you have any questions.

If you need directions on how to clear your Cache, i have a write up HERE

Default Re: "Lights out on my Maxx"

Check your Smart Actions app and make sure you do not have one that is active.
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,233 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

This option for the amoled needs to be unchecked in Light Flow. It will cause the screen to dim. Took me forever to figure it out.

sent from the fingers of a madman
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Lights out on my Maxx"-uploadfromtaptalk1345910204464.jpg  
    If i have ever helped you, please do not forget to hit Thanks

If you ever have any questions about rooting we have written up a nice little thread HERE, please read this and post if you have any questions.

If you need directions on how to clear your Cache, i have a write up HERE