Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bradenfontaine
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default holster without a shell

Hi Guys,
    I can't seem to find a holster that doesn't require a shell for the razr maxx. I don't want a shell because i don't want to make the phone any larger and i don't want to hide it either. I just want to be able to wear it on my belt without a shell. Does anyone have any idea about this:
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,255 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

Default Re: holster without a shell

Just some hobo with a phone
    Deron Baker likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Braden,
    Thanks but I wanted a plastic holster not a leather one. I already have a leather vertical but want something that can pop in and out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,255 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

The only ones I've seen usually have to have some sort of attachment to the phone, or be I can a case with attachment points built in. I don't know of anything natively that you can use.

Sorry bud

sent from the fingers of a madman
    BradenFontaine@gmail.com
    Thanked by:

Default Re: holster without a shell

Holster For Motorola DROID RAZR (XT912) - Motorola DROID RAZR (XT912) I got 1 of these.It's for the razr not the Maxx but I just took a heatgun and softened up the bottom tabs that hold it in and then stuck the phone in it and let it cool.So far it's doing OK.
    Thanked by:
    The Mad Man

Global Posts
    2,255 Global Posts
    ROM
    Black Widow

+1 for customization

sent from the fingers of a madman
    BradenFontaine@gmail.com

Try calling B&D holster Inc 8454267570 . They make awesome heavy ballistic type holsters. This company is extremely hard to reach. But well worth it if you could contact them. Good luck let us know if they are willing to help you.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails holster without a shell-uploadfromtaptalk1346410123462.jpg   holster without a shell-uploadfromtaptalk1346410142283.jpg   holster without a shell-uploadfromtaptalk1346410159595.jpg