cannot sync with Google calender on my Notebook

cpiadrazr

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I.am using same email
address for my Razr Maxx and my Google account. I cannot get Google to.sync my calendar items from my Razr to my notebook. In other words, I will add an event on my Razr or my Notebook [ in Google calendar) and sync on both sides and the events will not sync in either way. Lost 4 hrs with Verizon Customer Service; her approach was a factory resest and I was dumb enoigh to do it. Can someone help me sync my.online Google calender with my Razr Maxx? Please.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
First, go to Settings->Accounts & sync and select your Gmail account. Do you see "Sync Calendar" there? If so, then your phone should be syncing with your Google calendar.

Next, go to Calendar, hit Menu->Calendars to display. What calendars do you see? "Phone calendar" is the one that syncs with Outlook (which doesn't sync with Google calendar). You ought to see your Google calendars listed as well (My Calendar is usually the default Google calendar). If they're unchecked, then you won't see them in your calendar view--make sure the ones you want to see are checked.

Also, if you go to Menu->Settings, you should see your Gmail account listed there. Tapping it will give you a list of your Google calendars, and checkboxes to select which ones you want to keep synced.

Finally, if you go to Menu->Settings->General settings, you can select the default calendar that events you enter on your phone will be saved to. Tap Default calendar, and select the one you want.