1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Motocast issues or something else

My maxx all of a sudden started acting real funky. Apps force closing that i know are good. Keyboard freezing.. even had the homescreen FC.. Being a computer tech. I naturally started to uninstall my newest apps.. thought it was chrome... turns out it was motocast as soon as i unsynced the accounts and restarted the phones been normal... still testing but im convinced it was motocast...

Anyone else see this problem?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Motocast issues or something else

That's interesting. Keep us updated on whether or not the problems come back. I've seen a fair number of complaints on this forum of force closes and generally sluggish behavior, and I haven't thought of recommending to stop or disable Motocast.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Update: it seems to be motocast. stopped the keyboard locking up.. no more FC so far anyway

Thanked by 4:

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

This is the best website ever!! A noob like me can always find all kinds of answers to my razr maxx! i was having laggy time and lock ups on my phone after activating the motocast....with your insight, i turned off the auto upload on my motocast and now my beautiful phone is baaaack, yay!!! sooo happy....
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Update: Still had 2 FC but the keyboard locking up and the non responsive screen problems i was having has stopped since i unsync motocast.

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Be careful with deleting Motocast. I recently bought a new laptop (Toshiba Satellite with Window 8) and it requires Motocast app in order for the computer to recognize my SD Card ext. I didn't have this problem with Window 7 on my HP laptop. I had the hardest time trying to figure out what was wrong, until I remembered that I recently erased Motocast from my Maxx. So you might think that Motocast is useless, but it might be required to sync your computer via USB. Go figure.
    Samsung A950 > LG Choco > BB Curve > DINC > DINC2 > MAXX > Moto X
    Thanked by: